Pride Pakiat Quest Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kander, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Chillispike Active Member

Quest: Consciousness With Objectification
    Questgiver: Khat-Ra Pakiat

I was able to see 3 of the 4 things i had to click (the eye, the mist and the shiny) both times but i couldn't see the update for the "hearing"
    I had to stand in the right position and move the mouse slowly over the area till i found the update.
  2. Kander Developer

The fix didnt work. I was handing them out today. Fixed for tomorrow.
  3. Kander Developer

Should be fixed. Not in tomorrow, but Saturdays build.
  4. morath Member

This is still an issue. Was doing this in a group - got 4 of the 5. now waiting an hour + for respawn to continue quest line.
  5. Musy New Member

Legacy of Power: Secrets in an Arcane Land
    I found the scroll, gathered the items (which does not tell you, in any way, that you have actually
    have gotten the items) went into the instance and tried to make the Esoterian Reading Stone.
    The crafting window shows all the items are in place and when I hit begin, the game text tells me,
    "The components you selected are invalid. Trade skill process halted."

Have I done something wrong or is this something needing fixed.
  6. Kander Developer

I just tested this on beta. All souls are there, to be released. Also made these group updates and made them now so they can be repeated every 15 minutes.
  7. BuddyT New Member

Quest: From Mind to Matter

Dialogue for accepting the quest: "All of it assists us with the pursuit these things." Guessing there was supposed to be the word "of" in there? or something else perhaps?

Also "The quest of knowledge and understanding." Maybe "for" knowledge and understanding? Less sure about that. Sounds appropriate to me just not sure where to draw the line on artistic license.
  8. BuddyT New Member

Quest: From Mind to Matter

Same quest, on turn in, "I can see some of the perils escapes you"
  9. BuddyT New Member

Quest: The Punishment Due

Text from questgiver as you pick up the quest: "The true descriptions of these magical components would real more like gibberish to you I am afraid."
  10. Leedsen Member

Profit and Loss - Gather Discarded Arcane Source Pillars

They stopped respawning. its been 30 minutes and i have 3/5, but non in the last 25 minutes
  11. Kander Developer

Got it, Thank you!
  12. Kander Developer

All good feedback. Thanks again!
  13. Kaitheel Developer

You need another Ignus Manaflare. You need two in total. I will be looking at either making that more clear or changing the recipe.

(Also, just FYI, this is a signature quest issue not Pakiat.)

~ Kaitheel
  14. Pidz Member

Quests Operation Crustacean Station & Operation Crustacean Station Continuation
    Given by Izny Rut

the Mother Hen often goes to the bottom of the ocean during the fight (like what The Omen Feeder does from time to time in Kylong Plains PQ) and his body cannot be looted, he always dies at the bottom of the ocean and the player gets the "You are too far away to interact with that." message while trying to loot him.
  15. Pidz Member

l agree, even when using the beta npc raising the faction to -35k the same two quests (Izny Rut, giving 600 faction each) have to be done many times (from 20k faction until Khat-Ra Pakiat' serie starting at 30k), the flow is not the same as with the other houses, the repeatable quests do not have to be done that much times while doing the other houses' quests series.
  16. Pidz Member

Quest Crossing At The Crossing
    Given by Khat-Ra Pakiat

The name of the device used to create the Starfire Aggregate is named "Spell Cube of" (cube on ground next to Khat-Ra Pakiat), but the name of the device is "Spell Cube" in the description of the recipe.

Also, a missing string appears in the description of the same recipe.

"Crafting materials together to make: starfire_aggregate"
  17. Pidz Member

Given by Khat-Ra Pakiat

The word "familiar" is misspelled in the white text appearing upon reaching the entrance of the Starfire Realm.

"You feel the now familair energy from this area."
  18. Pidz Member

Given by Khat-Ra Pakiat

The exit of the Starfire Realm is split in two sections, "Return to the Plane of Magic" appears when the right one is highlighted and selected while nothing appears when the left one is highlighted and "use" appears when it is selected.
  19. olleran Active Member

Quest : The Candle is Learning
    Quest giver : Ta-hetu
    Quest text : I am looking for manafin slamanders

typo in quest text should be salamander
  20. Pidz Member

Quest The Mootuingo Job
    Given by Izny Rut

The word "for" is misspelled in the objective "I need to go get more sting-y meat fior Izny Rut."
  21. Pidz Member

Quest The River Job
    Given by Izle Tot

"Myhst" is misspelled in the objective "I should seek out the stelecats that fish along the Myst River."