Pride Pakiat Quest Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kander, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Alize New Member

Did that quest a few minutes ago. I could also find only 1 single earth destroyer elemental in the middle of metetherial plains with a 5 min respawn timer. So even when you are alone on step it takes 25 minutes. Would be cool to add a few more Mobs.

Greetings Alize
  2. Seadar New Member

, est: Can't Step in the same River Twice
    Quest giver: Izle Tot

Not so much as an issue with the quest, but the fishing stonestalkers you have to kill to advance the quest.
    I found 5 fishing stonestalkers in the vicinity of Myhst River that are level 1.

Locations as Follows
    209, 39, 485
    234, 40, 547
    -115, 15, 166
    -120, 10, 98
    -302, 17, 440
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

To add...this is not a group update. So if in a group and all are doing the quest, you are out of luck if you misclick or mis-timed with your group.

I hope this quest is being looked at for these issues, the spawn timer on them being an hour (I didn't time it, only stayed 20 mins at one spot before gave up) and quest not giving group updates, is not fun at all.

I've even gone to other PoM instances (2 and 3) to see if I could get a soul on those to catch up to my group, but no luck.
  4. Chillispike Active Member

Quests: "Operation Crustacean Station Continuation" and "Green Fruit For Rut Part Duex"
    from Izny Rut

About the dialog on how we get the 2 repeatable quests:

When i pick up both quest the dialog is:

You say, "Hail, Izny Rut"
    Izny Rut says to you, "Mootuingo time?"
    You say to Izny Rut, "Again?"
    Izny Rut says to you, "Yes. Again."
    You say to Izny Rut, "Why do you need so much mootuingo?"
    Izny Rut says to you, "Best when fresh. Each day."
    You say to Izny Rut, "Okay. I will go get some gnarlroot fruit."

dialog ended and i need to hail again

You say, "Hail, Izny Rut"
    Izny Rut says to you, "Mootuingo time?"
    Pearl's Runic Armor regenerates 77869 points of absorption.
    You say to Izny Rut, "Again?"
    Izny Rut says to you, "Yes. Again."
    You say to Izny Rut, "Why do you need so much mootuingo?"
    Izny Rut says to you, "Best when fresh. Each day."
    You say to Izny Rut, "Okay I will go get some sting-y lobster meat."

Somewhat it would more "sense" if the response option like "and you need sting-y lobster meat as well i guess?".
    Feels a bit akward in the conversation when he told me 5 secs ago that he would like to have more mootuingo allready.
  5. Chillispike Active Member

Quest: The Punishment Due
    Questgiver: Khat-Ra Pakiat

In the dialog i select "[Listen as Khat-ra casts the spell]", but Khat-Ra Pakiat says "nothing". The Questreward pops up and updates the quest. I wonder what spell she did cast ..
  6. Chillispike Active Member

Quest: From Mind to Matter
    Questgiver: Khat-Ra Pakiat

The first use of the Starfire Meditation Beads had to be done from inventory
    Updates 2, 3 and 4 worked via Quest helper
    Then i had to use "Essence of Mind" from inventory, while the questhelper still "only" showed the Starfire Meditation Beads.
    After using the Essence of Mind the questhelper still showed the Starfire Meditation Beads even the quest says return to Khat-Ra Pakiat

Updates of the quest worked fine, just the quest helper was a bit akward
  7. Moss Member

Quest : The River Job

The new "fishing stonewalkers" that have been added near the rivier did not validate that quest.
  8. Ellah Active Member

9. Sucha Active Member

Quest name: Green Fruit for Rut
    Quest giver's name: Rut

After picking the fruit you are attacked by a green fruit bat that you have to kill to proceed. At level 110 it should not take literally 7-10 minutes to kill a level 106^ mob. I hit him with everything I had multiples upon multiples of times, plus my pet and it still took that long. Perhaps that mobs HP needs to be looked at.
  10. Taiyla Active Member

Quest: Green Fruit for Rut (and Part Duex)
    NPC: Inzy

When the green fruit bat spawns, if somebody not in the group kills it, the quest gets stuck.
    The only way to fix it is to delete the quest and start over

This is still happening. I had to delete it and do it again this morning.
  11. Taiyla Active Member

I didn't have any trouble killing the bat but I did have one time when I killed it and didn't get the update.
  12. Sucha Active Member

I believe I found the problem with the green fruit bat for Green Fruit for Rut and its repeatable. As I was fighting it I noticed that his health bar showed 0 health (AKA there was no color at all left on the health bar). He still had 15% health according the % in numbers so there is a disconnect there somewhere. It appears from that that the health for it is definitely set much higher than it should be.
  13. BuddyT New Member

For me at least it was 3 fixed locations the two times I've done this quest.
    -899.01 18.07 -70.98 - 1st scorpion attack
    -728.40 16.70 -865.02 - 2nd scorpion attack
    -944.53 11.18 -452.96 - 3rd (black) scorpion attack
    (all locations approximate)

Also for the fishing stonestalkers, I see they've been corrected to the appropriate level but half of the mobs dont update the quest, so I'm guessing that part of the problem wasn't fixed.
  14. Taiyla Active Member

SUGGESTION: Pakiat is the 3rd faction I've done and it's the longest. Most of the quests are spread out all over the island where the others are more concentrated. It could be a bit quicker if the repeatable quests gave a little more faction per quest. All of the repeatable quests should give at least 850 faction (more would be nicer but I'm trying to be reasonable). At this point unless there is a reason to do all 3 I don't think I'll be picking this one.
  15. Toxlas Member

The Desired Golden Vessel
    Ta sche ra he

Devining device not in inventory or on quest helper window, cannot find it anywhere.
  16. Bernte New Member

Ta sche ra he

Divining device is missing here also. Cant progress. Delete and restart = same result.
  17. Marranda Member

Ta sche ra he
    the quest item ( Pakiat Divining Device) vanishes once u click to charge it at the (charge device)
    I don't receive any item, and it takes the Pink bottle from my bags. Went to water loc and can clearly see a
    golden cup but cant do anything since I don't have a divining device.... So I am stuck and cant continue on quest line.
  18. Rorschact New Member

Quest: The Desired Golden Vessel
    Quest Giver: Ta-she-ra-he
    Issue: Pakiat Devining Device disappears from inventory.
    After adding all the items into the devining device, you tighten the seal on the bottle, then go back to the Charging Device next to Ta-she-ra-he. When you click the device, the Pakiat Devining Device disappears from inventory and you can not complete the next step in the quest.
  19. Crilly New Member

Yes quite a few of us now stuck on the
    Quest: The Desired Golden Vessel
    Quest Giver: Ta-she-ra-he
    Issue: Pakiat Devining Device disappears from inventory.

we have all deleted the quest and restarted multiple times but never receive the item to click onthe cups in the water.
  20. Kander Developer

Reading the book has nothing to do with it. You just need to be near it.