Pride Pakiat Quest Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kander, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Kander Developer

The gold cup effects show you where to cast the rod.
  2. Bardonio Member

They worked great on the previous quest. Unless I went too far ahead in the Planes, I did not see the ghost cup for the vexing coin quest. I will go back to the NPC starter and head out from there. Maybe I missed the initial cup. Thanks Kander.
  3. Theodious Member

Yep. We killed the lobster monsters, and the named popped twice... and it was incredibly mitigated... took 4 of us almost 30 mins to kill it...with me using my ascension spells like 7 -9 times...
  4. Kander Developer

It had double double buff packages. Fix is in.
  5. Kander Developer

I just tested it on beta. Was working perfectly.
  6. Theodious Member

I'm on the key stone quest and can't fine the last key stone.... i've looked the entire zone over for 3 hours...i see the pattern but where the last one should be, it's not there.....
  7. Bardonio Member

thanks! i just did the same. rerunning the patcher made the glowy red sparkles from the ground show for me this time.
  8. Kander Developer

You can do them in any order. Not sure how I am supposed to know which one you are missing?

/loc -48.71 104.85 769.91 180.00 0.00 0.00
    /loc 116.40 69.94 768.70 180.00 0.00 0.00
    /loc 508.71 -152.42 909.71 96.00 0.00 0.00
    /loc 731.94 14.75 940.37 96.00 0.00 0.00
    /loc 970.36 108.16 429.33 114.00 0.00 0.00
    /loc 670.22 11.77 45.68 288.00 0.00 0.00
    /loc 661.46 10.55 -665.03 342.00 0.00 0.00
  9. Moss Member

Quest: Operation Crustacean Station
    Quest text: I am looking ffor lobster monsters

I should seek out the lobster monster spawning beds to the west of here.

It says west on the other side of the island.

I've been looking many places but I was not able to find the spawning beds.
  10. Lenecro New Member

Quest: The Mootuingo Objective
    Quest NPC: Izny Rut

Description says [NO BASE TEXT] for me
  11. Moss Member

Quest: Operation Crustacean Station
    Quest text: I am looking ffor lobster monsters

I was finally able to find the lobster location by swimming randomly in the north west sea.

But as someone already mentioned the Mother Hen is almost unkillable at the moment
  12. Lenecro New Member

Quest: The Seven Keystones to Success
    Quest NPC: Ta-sche-ra-he

Same problem as Theodious.. i clicked through all of the locations kander gave.. got 7 keystone locations but I'm not getting the update for the 3rd one on the list if that helps anything, and i cant figure out which one is bugging out because all of them do the same thing if you've clicked on them before to update the quest

EDIT: Never mind, i ended up finding the keystone and apparently miscounted.. lol
  13. Kander Developer

This is fixed for tomorrow.
  14. Kander Developer

I just ran through this on beta. it is working properly. My only suggestion is to delete the quest and try taking it again?

I dont see any issues.
  15. Lenecro New Member

Quest Giver: Izny Rut
    Quest Name: Green Fruit For Rut Part Duex

on this quest you can click the same fruit over and over again until you get the update, (repeatable version)
    where as on the non-repeatable you cant.
  16. Kander Developer

Thank you. I will take a look.
  17. Moss Member

For those repeatables you gain only 600 faction while other factions gives 850 for the same stage
  18. Jazzalyn Member

Could you post or PM the loc of the first chalice? We're scouring the area and still having issues seeing it.
  19. Moss Member

20. Kander Developer

Intended, There are more quests in this line. It has been adjusted to be the same or similar outcome at the end.