Pride Pakiat faction questline

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Gatlor, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Gatlor New Member

So I’m trying to get my 50K faction with Pride Pakiat. I did the Izny Rut repeatable quests until he wouldn’t give them to me anymore. From what I can find, “From Mind to Matter” should be the next quest, given by Khat-Ra Pakiat, and I have to have 30,100 faction with Pride Pakiat to get it. I have 31,000 faction and Khat-Ra keeps telling me to speak to others in the area. I’ve logged out and back in, zoned out and back in, and even restarted the game completely with the same results. Izny won’t give me any more quests, so what am I missing?
    Edit: I'm thinking I should have posted this in the Gameplay Discussion forum instead of Player Support. If it can be moved, please do, since it won't let me delete the post.
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Have you gone for a look around the other platforms to see if any other quests (other NPCs) have opened up for you?
  3. Gatlor New Member

Yep, I'm not seeing anything in the Bluffs. I even went around and spoke to each of the named NPCs that had dialogue to see if that was the trigger. No change.
  4. Gatlor New Member

Okay, I found a quest that had gotten unclicked in my quest log so I wasn't seeing it. So, although I have the faction, I haven't yet completed all of the previous quests. Doh!!!!
    Rhodris and Xillean like this.