Pride bunnies missing from Marketplace?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Jafee, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Jafee New Member

I went to clam the 3 Pride Bunnies (Erolllisi Hares) on an alt this AM and couldn't find them in the Marketplace. I was able to do this last night on a different character. I realize they will be gone after July 31 but I still have a few alts that haven't gotten them yet.

I know in the general scheme of things this is a small issue. But is there any chance they can be added back to the Marketplace so they are available until their schedule departure?
    WhysperWynde and Dude like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

They got knocked off with an update, the dev that works on that is working on getting them back up. Thanks for letting us know.
  3. Jafee New Member

Many you very much!
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

This should be fixed now.
    WhysperWynde, Breanna and Bludd like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o my goodness I did not know they were here , thanks for posting this or I would have missed them :eek:
    Thank you Jaffee and thank you dreamweaver :)
    And for the toons I missed the first ones I can claim them now too :D:cool:
    Breanna likes this.
  6. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Are they still available? It is Friday August 28th, 2020 now. I saw that someone said they'd be unavailable after July 31st but I thought maybe it'd gotten extended time since they were missing for awhile. I was trying to find them too but then just gave up.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Don't think so, looked for them a few days ago. They are available for a limited time.