Price of Krono

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Nero, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Nero Active Member

Its one thing to see the price of Krono quadruple (or more now) in the last year, but its another to now be able to sell them on the broker at the going rate.

Devs please do one of the following:

1. Make it possible to price items above 999,999 using the standard UI

2. Call using a 3rd party UI mod to price things above the limit an exploit to stop the practice.

Im sure this is gonna be a fun discussion. Carry on.
  2. Shmogre Well-Known Member

It's clunky, but you can use the standard UI to price things over 1m plat by entering 999,999p, then 999,999g (or any gold amount 101 and up...for instance, adding 200g turns 999,999p into 1,000,001p).

It's not pretty, and takes some kajiggering to get the price you want, but it's an option until they fix the standard UI to account for the crazy economy.
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Livx Member

Since the title of the post is about Price of Krono for those who doesn't know we keep discussing on here:
    Now I agree with the OP! Please Devs since July 2014 someone talked about introducing a new currency and changes to the broker system and probably changes to the UI we want to keep using the broker.

Maybe you can fix it on next GU or at least this year so we can add more millions and extra digits so we can sell kronos for 100,000,000 or more plats.
  4. Entropy Well-Known Member

The world is ready for Mithril currency! 1000p each. Let's do this.
    Livx and Snikkety like this.
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

Honestly we're far overdue for a currency rollover. I second this
    Livx likes this.
  6. Nero Active Member

I third this because its a plausible solution to the current problem.
  7. Brightlyz Active Member

More like 100k plat each with the insane amount thats currently in the economy SOMEHOW.
    DoomDrake likes this.
  8. Nero Active Member

I really wish i could change the name of the topic to Fix the broker or introduce new currency.