Previews for new outfits!

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Armondpb, Feb 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Armondpb Guest

[p]:-D[/p][p] [/p][p] Yes.. i'm sure this subject has been beaten to death, I dont do alot of crying about stuff mostly and I like many of the idea's on here BUT... I really ... Really don't like that I can VIEW my armor/outfit BEFOR I buy it =\[/p][p]I spend SO much damn money (till I have next to nothing) on matching my outfits.. It's uncool and not fair, SWG you could preview everything first and it was awsome! I would go ALL over finding neat stuff...i'm very big into what my toon should look like its one of the more important things to me.[/p][p] [/p][p]Are we ever going to get to dye or armor btw??[/p][p]Thanks![/p][p]:thumbup:[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Sebastien Guest

This was called a "fitting room" in WoW, and it is an extremely popular feature there. At some point it would be nice if EQ2 could offer a similar option.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ashlian Guest

I actually thought that's where they were going when they put the new rotating paper dolls in. And it might well be at some point.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kamimura Guest

I'd love to see something like this added.
  5. ARCHIVED-einar438 Guest

[p] [/p][p] Preview would be nice. Also previews for what furniture looked like before buying it would be very nice too. www.everseek.com is very useful, but not everyone knows about it. [/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]