[Prestige Guild Halls] 2013(?)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kaito, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Kaito Member

From my suggestion of this Old Topic in Old Forum, I stated the wish for this to implement.
    Here a NEW Review of it what it will be like;

[Good Alignment Guild Hall] :)
    Guild Hall Design: New Halas: Raven's Roost
    Bell Location to Hall: Erollis Dock next to World Bell
    Description: The Guild Hall will have the same design as Raven's Roost, but the housings in it will be re-designed and be input with rooms, and the entry point between Raven's Roost and City of Halas will be amend to link as Raven's Roost to Erollis Dock in this Guild Hall's design.
    [Evil Alignment Guild Hall] :(
    Guild Hall Design: Timorous Deep: The Wards
    Bell Location to Hall: Timorous Deep Dock next to World Bell
    Description: The Guild Hall will have the same design as The Wards, but the housings in it will be re-designed and be input with rooms, and the entry point between The Wards and City of Gorowyn will be amend to link as The Wards to Timorous Maw in this Guild Hall's design.

[NOTE]
    The above Guild Halls comes with several Free No Upkeep Amenities in the Package.
    Note that you won't be able to purchase any other type of Amenities that you able to get in some Tier 1-3 Guild Halls to be placed in the Prestige Guild Hall.
    The Amenities will be auto input to the Guild Hall Amenity Tab when you purchased the Hall.
    Note that only Guild Leader can buy the Prestige Guild Hall and the owner will be flagged as a red Trustee that cannot be change to the Guild Hall, and if the owner leave the Guild, he will still be a red Trustee to that Guild Hall he purchased but will not be able to buy another normal or prestige Guild Hall until he relinquished the Prestige Guild Hall he own.

Package Contains:
    • Deed of Ownership: New Halas Prestige Guild Hall (1) OR Deed of Ownership: Timorous Deep Prestige Guild Hall (1) ---- depend which package YOU bought.
    • Prestige Maj'Dulian Orrey (1)
    • Prestige Grotto Sailing Ship (1) - Will be placed at Erollis Dock water area. (If own New Halas Prestige Guild Hall), Will be placed a Timorous Maw Dock water area. (If own Timorous Deep Prestige Guild Hall)
    • Prestige Hall Guard (10)
    • Prestige Ammo Depot (1)
    • Prestige Collectible Depot (1)
    • Prestige Food & Drink Depot (1)
    • Prestige Fuel Depot (1)
    • Prestige Harvesting Supply Depot (1)
    • Prestige Lore & Legend Depot (1)
    • Prestige Poison, Potion & Totem Depot (1)
    • Prestige White Adornment Depot (1)
    • Prestige Advanced Adventure Writ Agent (1)
    • Prestige Advancement Counselor (1)
    • Prestige Collection Binder (1)
    • Prestige Commodities Exporter Hireling (1)
    • Prestige Creature Conjuror (1)
    • Prestige Far Seas Express Mailbox (1)
    • Prestige GIgglegibber Goblin Gamblin's Game Vendor (1)
    • Prestige Guild Cloak Designer (1)
    • Prestige Guild Hall Banker (1)
    • Prestige Guild Hall Bartender (1)
    • Prestige Guild Hall Chronomage (1)
    • Prestige Guild Hall Faction Market Broker (1)
    • Prestige Guild Hall Prophet (1)
    • Prestige Guild Hall Stylist (1)
    • Prestige Guild Hall World Market Broker (1)
    • Prestige Herbalist Hireling (1)
    • Prestige Mender Hireling (1)
    • Prestige Relic and Signet Peddler (1)
    • Prestige Stable Hand (1)
    • Prestige Standard Bearer Hireling (1)
    • Prestige Training Dummy Supply Chest (1)
    • Prestige Uniform Mannequin (1)
    • Prestige Fuel Merchant Hireling (1)
    • Prestige Gatherer Hireling (1)
    • Prestige Hunter Hireling (1)
    • Prestige Miner Hireling (1)
    • Prestige Tradeskill Recipe Salesman (1)
    • Prestige Tradeskill Rush Order Agent (1)
    • Prestige Tradeskill Writ Agent (1)
    • Prestige Mariner's Bell: Faydwer (1)
    • Prestige Druid Portal Hireling (1)
    • Prestige Wizard Portal Hireling (1)
    • Prestige Guild Strategist (1)
    • Prestige Guild Translocation Beacon (1)
    • Prestige Localized Teleportation Network (1)
    • Prestige Portal to Member Housing (1)
    Purchase Price: USD $100+ :eek:
    Base Upkeep: 0
    Glvl Req: 95
    Item Count: 2000
    [IMG]
  2. Balbasur Active Member

no
    Deveryn likes this.
  3. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Guild Halls are supposed to be community funded and run spaces, not someone's personal design space. They certainly shouldn't get all those amenities for free. If we want to talk realistic pricing, the hall alone would cost 30-50$. It's hard to really figure a price for the amenities because SOE would never sell anything like that, but I would say 20$ each because of what it is they would be giving you. That brings the final cost to about 1000$, which sounds more reasonable for what you're looking to get. That doesn't really matter. They're not doing it.

You say you wouldn't be able to purchase any other amenity, but you covered every useful one in the package, including the new ones we just got. What was the point of even mentioning that?
    Charlice likes this.
  4. Balbasur Active Member

I think they would be a good idea for a new guild hall though, but not something to buy period. I mean 100 usd is more than the expansion....
  5. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I do like the general idea of new halls. I only left that out because it's already been discussed elsewhere.
  6. Taysa Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but this idea is ridiculous. Not only do I believe paying real money for a guild hall is, quite frankly, silly, I think getting all those amenities for free with zero upkeep AND not have to pick and choose what amenities to purchase because of the cap over guilds who actually work to keep their halls upgraded and pay for upkeep is unfair.

In a nutshell, I hate this idea and think it's terrible. Sorry.
  7. Kaito Member

Amendments:
    • Prestige Maj'Dulian Orrey (1) Origin Upkeep: No
    • Prestige Grotto Sailing Ship (1) Origin Upkeep: No
    • Prestige Hall Guard (10) REMOVED
    • Prestige Ammo Depot (1) Origin Upkeep: 50g, 25,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 25g
    • Prestige Collectible Depot (1) Origin Upkeep: 50g, 25,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 25g
    • Prestige Food & Drink Depot (1) Origin Upkeep: 50g, 25,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 25g
    • Prestige Fuel Depot (1) Origin Upkeep: 50g, 25,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 25g
    • Prestige Harvesting Supply Depot (1) Origin Upkeep: 50g, 25,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 25g
    • Prestige Lore & Legend Depot (1) Origin Upkeep: 50g, 25,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 25g
    • Prestige Poison, Potion & Totem Depot (1) Origin Upkeep: 50g, 25,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 25g
    • Prestige White Adornment Depot (1) Origin Upkeep: 50g, 25,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 25g
    • Prestige Advanced Adventure Writ Agent (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Advancement Counselor (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Collection Binder (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Commodities Exporter Hireling (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Creature Conjuror (1) REMOVED
    • Prestige Far Seas Express Mailbox (1) Origin Upkeep: 50g, 25,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 25g
    • Prestige Gigglegibber Goblin Gamblin's Game Vendor (1) REMOVED
    • Prestige Guild Cloak Designer (1) REMOVED
    • Prestige Guild Hall Banker (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Guild Hall Bartender (1) Origin Upkeep: 2g, 500 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 1g
    • Prestige Guild Hall Chronomage (1) Origin Upkeep: 2p, 100,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 1p
    • Prestige Guild Hall Faction Market Broker (1) REMOVED
    • Prestige Guild Hall Prophet (1) Origin Upkeep: 2p, 100,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 1p
    • Prestige Guild Hall Stylist (1) REMOVED
    • Prestige Guild Hall World Market Broker (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Herbalist Hireling (1) Origin Upkeep: No
    • Prestige Mender Hireling (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Relic and Signet Peddler (1) Origin Upkeep: 2g, 500 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 1g
    • Prestige Stable Hand (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Standard Bearer Hireling (1) Origin Upkeep: 10g, 1,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 5g
    • Prestige Training Dummy Supply Chest (1) REMOVED
    • Prestige Uniform Mannequin (1) Origin Upkeep: 10g, 2,500 status x10 (1p 25,000 status) Prestige Version Upkeep: 50g
    • Prestige Fuel Merchant Hireling (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Gatherer Hireling (1) Origin Upkeep: 40g, 10,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 20g
    • Prestige Hunter Hireling (1) Origin Upkeep: 40g, 10,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 20g
    • Prestige Miner Hireling (1) Origin Upkeep: 40g, 10,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 20g
    • Prestige Tradeskill Recipe Salesman (1) Origin Upkeep: 2g, 500 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 1g
    • Prestige Tradeskill Rush Order Agent (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Tradeskill Writ Agent (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Mariner's Bell: Faydwer (1) Origin Upkeep: 20g, 5,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 10g
    • Prestige Druid Portal Hireling (1) Origin Upkeep: 40g, 10,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 20g
    • Prestige Wizard Portal Hireling (1) Origin Upkeep: 40g, 10,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 20g
    • Prestige Guild Strategist (1) Origin Upkeep: 2p, 100,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 1p
    • Prestige Guild Translocation Beacon (1) Origin Upkeep: 2g, 1,250 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 1g
    • Prestige Localized Teleportation Network (1) Origin Upkeep: 50g, 25,000 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 25g
    • Prestige Portal to Member Housing (1) Origin Upkeep: 10g, 2,500 status Prestige Version Upkeep: 5g
    Purchase Price: USD $100+ = $ 29.99 o_O
    Base Upkeep:
    0 = (10 Platinum 20000 Prestige Points + 14 Platinum 68 Gold 691250 Prestige Points = 24 Platinum 68 Gold 691250 Prestige Points) = 25 Platinum Coins 0 Prestige Points
    Glvl Req: 95
    Item Count: 2000
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  8. Aderissah Member

I'm a little bit confused as to why this is in the homeshow thread to begin with.

That aside, this will never be implemented, and for good reason. I do agree that more guild halls would be wonderful, but tying the ammenities and status upkeep into a SC purchase is ridiculous. Even if you do charge a plat upkeep, there should always be a status upkeep. This is a guild we are talking about.

Lots of people are now using guilds as personal housing and only have themselves or a few other members. I have no issue with this, but the idea of a guild is to have a community that contributes to keep it afloat.
  9. Filly67 Well-Known Member

While new versions of Guild Halls is always welcome, I don't like the direction the OP took with this although I do have a "private" GH on the side.. And just as a side note, posting in colors and off lettering is just too hard to read. I skipped most of your post because of it.
  10. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

i would like to see very small and cheaper guild hall "Clubhouse" just for 2-rooms format and for guilds under 20 lvl.
    please dont say "use one of your home", since it dont have portal networks and crafting room.
    dont need all other stuffs, just basic guild format hall.
    Cyliena likes this.
  11. firestorck Member

I do too. I know that both FP & Q are the main cities. but they should not be the only cities with T2 & T3 GHs
  12. Faelynn Active Member

I'd be happy if they just offered the existing FP & Q T2 options in Gorowyn and New Halas, respectively, for the same costs, with the same designs. Neutral accessibility is a big deal. T3 halls are already neutrally accessible because they're on the docks OUTSIDE FP & Q.

New designs would be cool too, but neutrally located T2s would be a start!

And I also agree, the proposal of the amenities being free of status rent is just absurd.
  13. Kisy Active Member

I think the amendments are a good start to making the purchase-able guild hall.

However, I do not think that a guild hall prestige home would be a good idea to start. The point of a guild is to have a coop of achievement, where in this case, you would have someone fronting RL CASH for the guild hall. We can't even put SC items in guild halls for that very reason.

Also, could just any lvl guild buy a guild hall? There are current guild lvl restrictions on which size you can even buy a guild hall. T1 = 30, T2 = 60(?), T3= 80(?) ... How would that be fair if a new guild just bought a guild hall where everyone else has had to EARN it in game.

While I think the OP has best interest in new design of a guild hall at heart, I do not think SOE will persue this. There are just too many logistical issues with this idea.

Guild halls need to be more developed by SOE. Maybe the OP could submit his design to SOE for them to use as a basis for the Halas and Gorowyn T2 guild halls?