Prestige AA

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Tekadeo, Mar 14, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

It better be something that doubles our DPS/hate output on a single target and increases our survivability against a solo HM raid mob. We've been de-nutted for too long.
    I guess tomorrow we will find out how many people are really quitting.
  2. ARCHIVED-Thetmes Guest

Maybe a DW spec with more Parry/Rip to couter the loss of block and protection for not having a shield.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

That would be nice but it would still be a lateral move. We are lightyears behind the other tanks in aggro control. Can't DPS like SKs or Brawlers, and cant siphon hate like Guards or Paladins. I can understand our lack of survivability vs HM; I'm not happy about it, but we are "supposed" to be off tanks (I guess). But by god if we arent supposed to withstand damage as well, we should be killing brawlers at least on the parse, both single target and multi target.
    Zerks and SKs both get a raw deal on the DPS vs. hate vs. survivability meter, but at least SKs can parse well on a single target. This prestige AA business is my one glimmer of hope for this game. If they screw over my favorite class AGAIN then it's over. Too many good games out there.
  4. ARCHIVED-Thetmes Guest

I am thinking that with the ablity to DW where others have to have a shield DPS would go up some. Granted its not enough to cover the gap we are looking at but its a start. Also have one of the new AA set up similar to the Guard's Moderate on the group but increase as our DPS increases or when we are berzerk in little spikes here and there. Or let us put some points into our taunts to make them hit even harder or last longer like a DOT call it a TOT I guess.
  5. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

I would like our final ability to give Adrenaline 25-50% Damage Reduction.