Preselected AA's lines relevant?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by 66books, Feb 13, 2019.

1. 66books New Member

Hello,

I'm fairly new to this game and I have been playing for a few months now. I'm interested in purchasing a heroic character but I'm on the fence about it because I'm having a hard time grasping all the AA's. Are the optional preselected AA lines for the Solo, Group and Raid relevant? Thanks for your time.
  2. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

you can always build your own AA tree or copy someone else, who through word of mouth, is an accomplished player of said class. Just ask in guild and you will usually get an answer or at least pointed in the right direction. The auto setups you asked about are fine for lower level questing and grouping imo. ;)

http://u.eq2wire.com/ to view others AA builds
  3. 66books New Member

Thank you for the information ConcealFate. I was hoping the auto setup was relevant. I am a little bummed by this because I really want to understand them. I don't think I will learn very well by coping other player AA's. I mean I might have a good setup but I won't know why. I have been rolling with the auto setup and choosing what I like in the training tab under character development and trying to connect the dots so to speak in all the other areas. I feel like I'm climbing a mountain here and not to fast and it's really high. Back to the classroom I go. Thanks again.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Liral Active Member

There are a ton of different ways you can build your AA's. Don't stress it. You can go with the pre-built lines no problem. That said go into build mode and build up all your lines from scratch and look over what appeals to you and your play style. Unless you are a min/max type player look em over and experiment and find what YOU like in them. You can reset them any time so why not experiment with it and have some fun. I try new stuff on a regular basis and see how I like it. While there may be certain ways to max out damage, healing etc unless you are in a hardcore raiding guild that will want you to have the "right" AA's, etc to join a raid, which is a perfectly valid play style and can be important in those types of situations, experiment and find what mix you like and your experience will be all the better for it.