Premium infusers

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Jachin, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Jachin Active Member

Bonus infusers are very limited at the moment for people who don't like to spend a lot of money on them (KA Premium Infusers, Premium Expansion). An additional hundred+ dollars to max infuse my character is outrageous, especially since the loyalty bonus infusers, for example, are way too weak. They cost 15 loyalty tokens and barely boost. My suggestion is that the current loyalty infusers become like 1-2 loyalty tokens per infuser OR they get massively buffed in effectiveness.

Appearance/fun items and items that help solo play or boost experience gain that costs money, no problem. Start touching the output of a character by selling the best infusers for an insane amount of money, pay to win.

The previous thread was locked because of forum trolls, if you think you got an argument AGAINST my statement, please look at the previous thread first. Please leave your thoughts and KEEP this CONSTRUCTIVE.
  2. Ashandra Well-Known Member

I just cant justify going down that road with my toon .
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Is there any evidence anybody has actually done that? I'm yet to see any?
  4. Jachin Active Member

Yes, I sent a friend request on discord to show you. But, it doesn't matter if people really do it (have seen several people who do though), it just shouldn't be available.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Who cares - if anybody wants to spend money in EQ2 it should be possible - otherwise Daybreak (and EQ2) can not exist.

It's not mandatory you do this, but you can if you like, so it's a win-win situation.

Shutting down this feature only protects the early adopters.

But baybe Daybreak should think about making the small premium infusers (like the Skyfire Beta Equipment Infuser ) buyable with Loyality Token to offer a taste of the benefits from bonus infusing :)
    Xyno likes this.
  6. Jachin Active Member

It is a win-win-loss situation. It gives a pretty big boost, pretty much as big as an additional slot + jewelry piece.
    I raid to become the best geared char in my class. I DO NOT raid to pay an additional 300+ dollars to reach my goal. Might as well start selling raid gear for $$$.

Also, I do not care for the people who do this, but for the fact that it is available without a way to earn it by PLAYING the PAID game.
  7. Xyno Member

A raid consists of different types of players - some players infuse their equipement as far as possible other members of raidcom don´t. Nevertheless the raid encounter will fall. Neither the "infuse maniacs" nor the "lazy infusers" will have a real win or loss situation.
    Furthermore higher stats in POT, CB and whatever doesn´t mean automatically that you are a better player. You have a better basis to perform - I agree - but there are many examples out there where better equipment doesn´t improve the rest.
  8. Jachin Active Member

I see that you disabled your EQ2U character, I have seen that you max infused using these infusers before. Of course you are protecting your pay to win stats. It is very simple, you should play the game to get better stats. Not pay 300 bucks for a ton of stats. It is killing the essence of the game and you are one that contributes to it for your own selfish pleasure, to finally beat other players. You say that potency and cb doesn't mean you are automatically a better player, if so, why did you decide to dump 300 bucks for this? BECAUSE IT AFFECTS YOUR PARSE WHICH MEANS DPS CHECK PROGRESSION MOBS.
  9. Entropy Well-Known Member

DPS check mobs are never balanced around requiring extraordinary levels of gear over a baseline. This isn't P2W, you can "win" in progression without going to crazy extremes. It's basically pay to inflate your parse, if that's what you care about. And yes, some guilds have gone to great lengths to get most of their people on board with spending DBC so they can progress faster, but everyone else will quickly catch up, trust me.
  10. Jachin Active Member

Same thing as saying you don't need gear to progress. If I wanted to be quicker than everyone else by throwing money I would go play Clash of Clans or something.
  11. Wurm Well-Known Member

Oh brother... :rolleyes:

I make all the infusers I ever need, and when I get a really nice piece I know I won't be upgrading anytime soon I use my hard-earned plat (Harvesting and Shinies not Krono or SLR) to infuse it as well.

Never ever spent DBC on them and probably never will.
  12. Jachin Active Member

Please do not speak if you don't know what this is about. This is about BONUS infusers. BONUS infusers can BONUS infuse an item which isn't related to deity (plat) and physical (infusers earned in game). So, you can only get these BONUS stats by buying premium expansions, for example, which is fine in my opinion since it is a limited amount of infusers. You can also get these in a consumable pack that costs 30 bucks that grants 5 premium BONUS infusers.
  13. Wurm Well-Known Member

So? Sorry if you ain't got the money... eat a few less cheeseburgers before the next expac comes out and buy the premium.

It is really that simple.

*edit* Or save up your free DBC for a few months and get the 30 dollar ones. People whine way too much about silly things now days.
  14. Dithmir Active Member

Not winning progression, look for excuses for not winning progression. Jachin your character is private... are you sure you haven't used the bonus infusers? If youre going to moan and moan about bonus infusers, please at least prove you havent been using them.
  15. Jachin Active Member

I am not even speaking of the premium expansion infusers, seriously are you so dense?
  16. Wurm Well-Known Member

The only dense one around here seems to be you.

No you are talking about the ones you say are on the marketplace for 30 bucks... and what I said goes for those as well.
  17. Dithmir Active Member

LOL

Jachin have you used the bonus infusers?
  18. Jachin Active Member

Referring to both the premium consumable pack infusers and the expansion pack infusers. It is pretty clear that I am okay with the xpac ones as they are limited.
  19. Jachin Active Member

When did I mention the marketplace? You dense....
  20. Dithmir Active Member

Discussion should be over until jachin makes his character public