Prelude Quests

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by FalconClash, Sep 16, 2022.

1. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Call me a moron cause I'm already completely lost. Djinn dust wisps? I hate riddles! And there are no Wiki or Zam pages made for this yet so I can look them up. :confused:

and there is so much lag the game window just keeps closing while im trying to zone.
  2. Maviarab Active Member

3. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Thank you, but my useless brain finally kicked in and started working, to a point. I was thinking the whole of the Quest would be in Sinking Sands entirely, and I could not think of any location there that applies to the riddle.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

"high up overhead" doesn't bring to mind the literal islands floating in the sky in the Overrealm?

... actually, yeah, the hint was rather cryptic.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Now my Assassin keeps getting pulverized by the Elemental Boss and it's stone minions.

Maybe I should just use my Wizard to get all the stuff, she got past it without trouble. I only want the wings for her anyway.
  6. Aggy Active Member

Wings???? We will get wings???? Now I must raise my faction...
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Chrono down. There's no loot anyway, no harm in a level 125 nuking a level 60 or having the merc do it for you.
  8. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Yes, wings. Cool looking dragon Wings, which I have wanted for my Sarnak Wiz pretty much since I started her. Go to EQ2Traders, it shows all the things.

I probably just need to get off my butt and tailor an new set of armor for my Assassin, she’s lvl 63 with lvl 50 armor, so i can only blame myself.
  9. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Tried that, the Boss and minions Didn't go down in level. I Chrono'd down to 45, they were still at 63 when i got to the cave...
    I also updated my Armor and it didn't help.
  10. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Chrono down to 10 and start a new instance.
  11. FalconClash Well-Known Member

For those who wish to see them... Yaaay! Wings! And they almost match her scale color.
    [IMG]
    Juraiya, Breanna and Twyla like this.