Prelude Overseer quests not available

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Lateana, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

As with the NotD Overseer quest, the Prelude event also is not making Overseer quests available. Perhaps its only me, but since I have Overseer in my account flags and have a recurring All Access account that rolls over next April, I should be able to access these quests. The only thing I can think of is some limit based upon my having only PoP access. The critters I have taken through are max level crafting and adventure per PoP (110). They can participate in everything except the Overseer quests, which seems wrong.
  2. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

For the prelude you always have to go to pick the first one in a group of 5 from Grigissa in Teren's Grasp then the other 4 will become available. Same thing for the NotD you always have to go for first in group of 5 to Crinn on the Nektulos Docks.
  3. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I did the requisite quests to qualify for the Overseer quests, both Tradeskill and Adventure in fact, and Grigissa won't give me the Overseer quests. She just babbles on about nothing in particular and waves at me.
  4. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

And I do not have a problem with my main account, just on the one I mentioned above.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Yes, unfortunately there was a bug with this, as documented in "Can't Get OverSeer Quest From Crinn Bryggin - Bite Club" bug post. Thankfully a fix for this is already on its way, and as the fix was in code, so it should be fixed for all event Overseer content, at the same time.

It has been on Test since Friday, as noted in the Test update notes:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...t-update-notes-friday-october-16-2020.596382/

So, this should be fixed with the next hotfix for all other servers!

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Thank you and all who figured this out!!!!! Both quest now work :)
    Kaitheel likes this.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Glad to hear it, Lateana!

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna likes this.