Prediction post-exile poll

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Shasta, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Shasta Active Member

I agree, if that is the way it works (Carnage flagged) that does help. Still two issues though, one is that factioned players cannot zone into Haven, that is a bit imbalanced. Secondly there was a poll, and it failed, so that is still somewhat of a concern.

I could answer him, unfortunately that Ardur guy just went absolutely postal, and very personal over what amounted to an innocuous post on a gaming forum. It's sort of the same problem....A post is made on video game forum, and kids get so bent out of shape they rush to bully OP until he just says "Wow, I had no idea I would end up dealing with this". I suspect some people might need to go outside just a bit? Sorry I disagreed with you man, I didn't know it made me a horrible person :( These forums will become useless with this sort of behavior by the way.
  2. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

yeah you sound like a concerned person. concerned people make bets on whether or not others consider suicide. Its a common activity among concerned parties....
    Shasta likes this.
  3. Charlice Well-Known Member

Why on earth would you think you can't link to EQ2 Flames?
    You sound like the hall monitor.
    Ardur Duradan likes this.
  4. Shasta Active Member

That was rule before, I can PROMISE you that. SOE forums were never a good place to make jokes, they've recently unbanned about 1000 of us, if you didn't know.
  5. Charlice Well-Known Member

Riiiiiight. Never heard of such a rule. I think you're full of crap.
  6. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

its the only thing he can do to cover up the bipolar nature of his posts at the moment. I cant blame him lol.
    Charlice likes this.
  7. Shasta Active Member

Yes, yes my goals were 1) promote my stream, and 2) lie about forum rules of nine years ago. The OP was mere fodder to these much more diabolical agendas.

I give up, you have worn me out with this imponderable logic stream.
  8. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

well what was with you making bets on when I supposedly last thought about killing myself?
  9. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

you know what, forget about it. I forgive you for saying what you said. Even though its something you would never have the stones to say to anyone in reality.
  10. Siren Well-Known Member

The reason the poll for exile failed was because it was not put forth on the beta server, on which only paying customers who would be playing on the TL-PvP could have voted the same way we did the other day to put the appearance tab back in on Deathtoll.

Sending the poll to every silver, bronze and bluebie was the part that was the fail. Please stop manipulating the truth to try and get it to support your clearly unpopular views on Exiles and PvP.
  11. Kendayar Active Member

PICTURED: HAVEN BEING SAFER THAN FACTION CITIES

Dank pls you're embarassing yourself
    Siren, Ilovecows and Ardur Duradan like this.
  12. Ydiss Member

I found out about the TLE server just last week. I and a couple friends will be coming back to play purely because this is what we always wanted for pvp. I was one of the founding members of Monged back on Nagafen in the first year of pvp servers (originally played on the UK pvp server) and I stopped playing when Echoes was released because the game world grew too large and pvp had started to become hard to find (not to mention God powers being horrible for pvp). So it'll be fun to play again without all that, if only for as long as the votes go the right way. I don't get to play nearly as much as I used to (family) but it'll still be great to have pvp in CL and Ant, TS, Nek and all the connecting dungeons again.

Anyway, I did think last night that I hoped betrayal had been removed simply because I enjoyed the simplicity of FP versus Q. Exiles muddied the waters (particularly given it was the best way to get access to all classes). So I would have voted no to Exiles had I had the chance. With perhaps the caveat that it would be introduced later on.

But I'm willing to give it a go. Thinking back, I definitely don't feel Exiles was a major cause for pvp being less fun and it didn't particularly contribute to me stopping playing. So I'm open minded on the matter.

The main thing for me is that I hope the expansions don't get unlocked too quickly. DOF was OK for pvp, a bit sterile compared to the old world zones, but bearable. KOS wasn't fantastic, if I'm honest. It felt far too disconnected and fights usually always started on the port point then spread out across the islands. But EOF ruined it, made the world far too big for what was a mediocre population as it was (and I see Deathtoll only has medium population as it is now).

I initially shared Shasta's concerns but I doubt that it'll kill pvp. Just water it down a little for those who prefer to remain evil or good (I loved knowing my enemies would always be my enemies, not suddenly be neutral or my allies...)
    Siren likes this.
  13. Pailll New Member

I hope the op is playing with us so he can get rektd in game like he does on the forums
    Ardur Duradan likes this.
  14. Pomakik New Member

This is probably the same guy who has been spamming this nonsense in general chat for the last few days. he made one point the entire time about haven being a safe place. and that has already been disproved in this thread.
    He continues to say in general that there are no advantages to being exile, claims FFA pvp doesn't exist & then continues saying exile is going to kill the server. do you even listen to yourself?