Pred DPS

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nuhvohk, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Xephane Active Member

Read my above comment where assassins can out dps my wizard and where rangers out dps summoners higher level than them please.
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

You obviously aren't max level, so your argument holds no value.~

Classes are missing really important class specific ca's all the way up.

Leveling up one level i would outparse the wizard the next level he would get firestorm and outparse me by like hundreds.
  3. Xephane Active Member

Try new things, maybe your rotation isn't perfect, maybe wizard has GM ice comet and you only have adept mortal blade, there are so many factors in a parse... Also, consider that a wizard is HUGELY mana consuming, so dealing huge damage comes at a huge price, they can't just push all the buttons and get profit like a predator can. Each class has a perfect rotation and setup, maybe you haven't found yours.

I'm not insulting you or saying "git gud" but you are the only person I have seen who seems to express HUGE concerns on this topic, where others perform perfectly fine in comparison.
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I literally just posted that i time auto, keep bleeds up, and go down my top damage stealth attacks to my lowest damage ones.

My rotation is perfect.

Fights are too short for people to run out of power honestly!
  5. Xephane Active Member

Every level means something on a server like this, so yes, my argument does hold value. Also, max level? The server has been out less than a week, I highly doubt your toon is at it's MAXIMUM potential already.
  6. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Pls send me a tell in game to argue more, I don't feel like tabbing over all the time.

Fallen gate . birds
  7. Xephane Active Member

Also, consider that wizards were naturally created to be the highest DPS class in the game, so it would make sense that one class can just do more damage than everything else. Yet honestly I don't think saying "But I WOULDN'T play a class if another does more damage" is a good argument. If this is the case why are you sitting here purposely slamming a class instead of rerolling to the one that does the most? That would easily make your statement true.

Not everybody wants to play something just because it's "the best".
  8. Xephane Active Member

The point is, this shouldn't even be an argument and you need to put your ego aside and just accept that your class isn't at it's time yet. you HAVE to deal with it, that's how EQ2 has always been, there's always something at the top that's new and shiny, sometimes it's you, sometimes it isn't. But at least it's not Kunark Ascending where it could be an assassin, or a conjuror, or an sk... or a templar...
  9. Zenji Well-Known Member

In every MMO there is always a "dps spread" from the top performing dps class to the lowest. The goal is to keep that "spread" to an acceptable amount. Which may differ what is acceptable from player to player. Right now on TLE that "spread" is significantly in favor of caster dps.

It is to the point that you would be handicapping your raid by taking non mage dps classes. Not to say you can't do content with scouts dps, but it shouldn't be as dramatic as it is now.