Pre-tour

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Quiarrah, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Please come a visit "Amanirose's Inn at the Crossroads" for a pre-tour/showing. Still being constructed but I want some fresh eyes as it were. . . I was trying out some ideas. . just not sure if they were executed correctly.
    Maj'Dul Server South Qeynos . . 3 Tranquil Way.
    Thank you
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

So far I think its super cute and homey feel. Love the kitchen and the bathroom. Then door was a nice surprise I always love flora. Can't wait for it finished :)
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thank you hon!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Very cute! It seems like a place where folks can get a meal and freshen up, and maybe even go upstairs for a relaxing after-meal lounge? :)

What did you use for the patio roof, just out of nosiness? It wasn't letting me Examine it... :(

Uwk
    who kind of hates New Halas doors (so tough to fit 'em in anywhere), but the colors are perfect for that place! maybe Polished Ice Railings to shim it?
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

The patio roof is the roof building block from CoM.
    City of mist stuff
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Very cool! :)

I'm beginning to wonder, though, if items have an "Examine" point, like an anchor point? Tried that on the Woven Leaf Rug the other day, when I was testing out the "mechanics" of it (and yeah, they're right; it's solid from the top down, and you can still see it from underneath, but it's not solid from underneath...so, if you flip it... >:-D [you won't be able to Examine it :-/]). It got weird. :-/

Uwk