pre-made only vs premade?

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-lazarus104, Oct 4, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

premade's are more effective and i use to hate having to go against premades over and over again but now that the hub is there all you have to do is put one together.
    i consider my self a pretty fair dps player but i doubt 3 of me could take down a good premade in gears since we would have to hold the relic as well. in ganaks and smugs? sure but the premade problem is in gears. smugs and ganak not so much imo.

at any rate.. leave it as it is.. unless you add new maps or games that require premades against premades.. for extra tokens/special gear cos that would be cool and well worth the effort of a putting premade together and committing to it for an extended period of time.
  2. ARCHIVED-Exilon Guest

Davngr1 wrote:
    The pre-made situation extends to any BG. The other night I was on my SK, with an awesome healer, and a good dps group formed in the BG hub. We won EVERY match we played, though we didn't get into smugglers den.
    But the point, I was unkillable, able to self heal like I can, absorb damage and receive the heals from this Warden. The matches were all one sided.