Pre-built layouts

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Daxe Darkmoon, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Daxe Darkmoon New Member

Hello everyone. I'm curious if it is possible to load pre built house layouts ? Is there such a thing ? I'm fine with decorating but I'm not so hot putting something together.

Thanks so much !
  2. Xiamara Member

If your asking what I think you are asking, yes. That is, If your asking if you can load a layout of a structure someone else built? Yes you can do that. I have sold layouts to people before as have some other decorators arround here. There are also those of us who will work for comissions also.
  3. Daxe Darkmoon New Member

Yes, that's what I was asking :) Thank you Xiamara. I have a Tenebrous Refugee I would like something built on but I can do the decorating. Can you suggest someone for a layout or even a comission ?
  4. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

The Tudor Farmhouse is a Tenebrous Island Refuge home with a layout for sale. I'm pretty sure there are others, but that's the one I did :)
  5. Xiamara Member

Hi Daxe, Id be happy to work with you on a layout of your own design if you would like. If you would rather just grab onto one thats already built, there are two layouts for the Tenebrous Island I built in the hall of fame on Freeport. The names are Xiamara's castle estate, And Xiamara's Sumer home. Both homes were completed with tons of free space for decorations of your own and I can compile lists of the items you would need to load the layout without decorations should you be interested. I would encourage you to friend me in game and send me a tell or some mail. Id be happy to talk with you about whatever it is you may have in mind.