PQs Locked to an full zone

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Mermut, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

Since PQs are filling up almost instantly right now, a new/old bug has appeared.
    Click on zone-in
    Almost zone-in, but get kicked because zone is full
    Cannot get into a different instance of the PQ, because the toon is locked to the full first instance.

Result: Toon cannot do the current PQ.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Having over 80 players in the first instance of the PQ is also Too Dang Many. Can you say "massive lag"? I thought ya could!
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

I just don't want to be locked to a zone I can't get into. Sucks to miss out on a PQ and have to wait 6 hrs for another one of the same type to come up.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Weeeell. The timer of 5 minutes to accept your dang reward from Dr. Arcana isn't long enough with the lag of everybody dumping out of a PQ at once.
  5. EmJay Well-Known Member

Daybreak, you should have seen this coming. You include the PQs as a way to receive 2 (if member) ethereal coins daily. So, yes, people will do the godforsaken things just for that reason. The lag is horrific with graphics turned all the way down. Zoning in and out takes forever. Why didn't you just limit the amount of people allowed in the zone to 48 before a new one spawns in the last patch? You actually should have known better based on past experience with your PQs. /facepalm
    Bhayar and Soara2 like this.
  6. Gharyn Well-Known Member

It is an observable fact by anyone who has been a long-time player that DBG (and Sony before them) are not good students of history.

"Those who fail to learn from history condemn us all to repeat it" - paraphrased from Winston Churchill
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Yeah, have to say this is the worst I've ever seen it. Just spent 5 minutes standing in an empty Myrist library and can't even zone into Vegarlson to do the Anchorage daily. Finally said, "screw this" and went back to the GH and logged out. Wouldn't be surprised if the server crashed once again. Seriously, folks, this is a problem and needs to be resolved.