PQ Plane of Disease - No Reward

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by NrthnStar5, Dec 10, 2017.

1. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

So... just spent the last half hour on the PQ in Plane of Disease, only to get no reward from the NPC in the Halls of Valor. I was there at the start of the PQ, contributed throughout, and when it was over, I got the quest complete pop up that had the item needed for Dr. Arcana and the status reward, but I was ported to one of the zone spawn points and then ported out of the zone entirely before i could click Accept. Once I was back out in the Hall of Valor, I hit accept for the reward but Dr. Arcana treated me like I had nothing... Quite disappointing to spend all that time for nothing. Please look into what can cause this, not sure if it's a bug or not, but something certainly didn't work quite right.
  2. Vampcat76 New Member

Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Solo], I just killed Rallius Rattican but the foul-smelling rune was not ion his island. I looked everywhere. So, I used the portal on the next island to go back to the the Coliseum of Valor. It asked me to click on the machine next to the portal, so I did. Then asked me to go back into Outbreak and kill 12 Primordial Malices near the last house. Except there are only 10 Primordial Malices there. So, I cannot get to the next step. Also - this step is different than what the next step seems to be according to Wiki. I already completed the entire planes quest line with another character with no issue a couple days ago. The quests seem to have broken with my second toon.
  3. Ozryc Active Member

Just did the same PQ. Participated throughout. Except I did not even get a pop up for completion. Nothing, nada. Was there before it started through completion. Was left as only one in zone as it zoned all other players except me out.

What gives? I have heard others report similar but this is first time it has happened to me.