PQ DPS Mitigation messed up (rivervale)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lothelas, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Lothelas New Member

I'm 130k potency assassin (Rivervale server). Mostly Adept skills, with FFU and Assassinate being celestial/ancient. Resolve is 3470. I'm currently being out dpsed by not only the healers... but the healers pet. by 6 times... lol. I understand the reasoning behind mitigating the dps on PQ's.. but this seems a little broken. Below is an ACT parse, and while it varies a little in different PQ's.. Its relatively the same results. I've done all the PQ's.

(22:16) Mother-Bloom: 1.55M Talormane-Ethershadow Assassin-6.00M
    Butte | 681.96K (THIS IS THE MYSTIC HEALER'S PET)
    Hoby | 141.44K
    Grymm | 140.17K
    Talor | 106.28K
    Gwenw | 100.74K (I think have the highest Potency and DPS stats on the server currently (assassin)
  2. Lothelas New Member

Correction: Defiler, not Mystic.. But really doesn't matter... Same problem:)
  3. Beastlord Active Member

Sounds like you don't understand the new game mechanics. Not to mention you definitely do not have the highest potency and dps on the server. 2 hours after the expansion went live I was sitting on 155k potency.
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  4. Lothelas New Member

Hmm funny how patch notes are nurfing pet dmg a couple days after my post... 155k you say? sounds like you don't even play on Rivervale, else you would know that is not possible. We don't have the economy to infuse gear, and no one's raided CD. Gwenwyn is my toon, feel free to post yours that's on rivervale and show that 155k . You won't.
  5. Beastlord Active Member

Lol. All quest gear with plat infusers and DBC infusers. Not hard if you have the RL cash. Who cares that they are lowering the pet damage. The fact that you care about your damage in a pq is sad. Try paying attention to the mechanics for each one. They are all diffrent, they Mitigate different types of damage. Try changing your damage types based on the fight. Ascension class Buff are a good way to change the damage types of your CA's
  6. Beastlord Active Member

Just In case you may not know. The achievements and clicky quest can you 165 to 170 gear
  7. Beastlord Active Member

Hmmm. Replace the word 'sad' with 'illogical,
  8. Lothelas New Member

You didn't even look at my gear before making those posts did you? Or else you would see I have all the gear from clicky quests and achievements, and that I have 3470 resolve. You would also see how I've infused my gear. You're not posting anything relevant to my original post, you're just trying to take personal shots at me for some reason (troll). I'm going to ignore your pointless insult posts at this point. Thanks.
  9. Toginzz New Member

It doesn't matter what words you use, you will just get an emotional response.
    But 150k potency and 3550 resolve here.