PQ brawler bp ?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-rotaterz, Mar 2, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-rotaterz Guest

I been trying to do PQ to get fabled loots in a raid well today i won A dominant chest piece. Shows me looting it in guild chat but gave me nothing. Looking at the link in guild events it has every class's fabled bp but brawlers... what the hell? lols
  2. ARCHIVED-Asgrell Guest

Yeah i noticed this as well.. good going SOE.. another bend over and take the 2x4 for brawler classes served without lube.. Sure it may be an oversight.. but they bloody well get that fixed as soon as possible
  3. ARCHIVED-Troy Guest

This is a known bug and will be fixed at some future hotfix. In the meantime - make sure you petition that this happened - attach sceen shots in the petition from ur guild events window showing you looted the box - you will get either the weapon or one of the four fabled runes in exchange (your choice). The turn-a-round was a matter of hours after I petitioned - so do it!

Tell all our other brawler buds that this is happening and to petition if it happens to them. Also see the thread in these fourm under Items - its discussed there.
  4. ARCHIVED-Novusod Guest

The brawler BP exists they just didn't attach it to the loot table. Use /bug next time you see it happen.
  5. ARCHIVED-Troy Guest

Novusod wrote:
    I got letter from a GM - they are aware of this. /bug and /petition - more noise we make - maybe make them fix it faster.
  6. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

We're also missing the two-handed weapon reward, and our gloves lack haste.
  7. ARCHIVED-Asgrell Guest

Vinka@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    true and true Vinka..
    Sadly from what it seems, SOE does not have us as a high priority. They have said BP is on its way in with next hotfix sure.. but everything else.. gets ignored.
    Sadly i got an answer to my petition about the 2 missing chest pieces i've won thus far.. the answer... tough luck.. have an adornment or a weapon you already own which just happens to be lore-equip.. we do not offer the missing item to brawlers even though we've been aware of the issue for 14 days and done crap about it thus far.

Shouldn't surprise anyone anymore though.. Brawlers are the redheaded stepchildern in EQ2. (i am allowed this anology being a ginger.. in case anyone wishes to complain about it :p)
  8. ARCHIVED-Manii Names Guest

The other current problem is our yellow-adorn hat only has 13% miti, while the plate guys get 24%.