Power Leveling

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Sephy666, May 8, 2016.

1. LaplaceTransform New Member

So DoA strat req's a raid geared lvl 94 zerker? what would you recommend if the zerker is 100 with heroic gear?
  2. Delita Member

A heroic geared zerker can pretty much kill anything up til level 30-40 (maybe a bit higher) starting at level 1. I would just follow any of the dungeon layouts listed earlier in the thread.
    Zythus likes this.
  3. Vunder Well-Known Member

I like 95-98 in sleepers tomb contested (less aoe to kill the PL'd toon)

Then I go tear it up in HKC to 100. I also run XP vials now and ignore AA as when you put those into AA they double and you get 400,000 exp for AA which goes fast since your killing everything anyway.
  4. azcn2503 Active Member

I wouldn't say it requires it as such, but it definitely makes things easier! I can't do it alone. I always bring a similarly geared-to-the-teeth defiler to help ease the pain. It's super effective though!
  5. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

That's why I said - if you are not want to relay on multi boxing, if you do not have someone for PLing stick with stigians agnostic and new warpriest merc - he IS the beast :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I depend on this strategy. If you have a level 100 SK, that's all you need, just Chrono down, or mentor the character you are PLing (I like to mentor if possible because then I can see the level change without switching screens)
  7. Ajilon New Member

Can just create a level 95 generic heroic sk on a ftp account and use that to PL your character from 20 to 95 pretty quickly. I created a video above to show what it looks like.

After clearing all trash, zone out, zone in, repeat. When 95 sk hits 96, delete character and recreate "trial" 95 character and keep going. easy peasy mac n' cheesy.
  8. Ajilon New Member

On the Trial Heroic SK above, I did move the AoE abilities into a little group, otherwise, I changed nothing. Everything is default.

The mobs have a couple different "root" abilities that can slow you down, but "death march" helps clear them, or you can wait and they usually will fade and you can continue the route. Every once in a great while I actually get stuck and have to fight somewhere other than the lobby, but that's rare. You see in the above clip that I use death march to clear a root on the sk.

If someone can show a zone that works better, Stygian? District of Ash? and what that looks like, I'd love to see it. The reason this is nice is that it doesn't require a raid-geared zerker or anything. It's literally the free to play trial at 95 sk with nothing added.

Just over 2 minutes from zone in to zone out.
    At level 65 - 87.3% per run
    At level 70 - 85.0% per run
  9. Ajilon New Member

Last update: percent of level gain at each level stayed consistent at around 87% from 65 level 91 (at least). At level 90 I tested moving the AA slider around to see what that would do. At 0% AAXP conversion, gained 88.6% of an Adventure level; at 50% AAXP conversion, gained 52% Adventure level xp; at 100% AAXP conversion, gained 312% AA level (3 AAs, plus an additional 12% besides).

Long story short, if you don't have a tricked out character of your own to PL yourself with - just make a free 95 heroic and it works pretty darn well. I wasn't able to turn off adventure xp on the ftp account toon, so it gained about 4.8% xp per run, which meant I had to reroll it every 20 runs or so.
  10. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Best power level is none atm. Solo low levels with totems of the succulent and sk merc. Sent op message as to where. Not posting it here because the love of nerfing stuff here. Lol
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Svenone Well-Known Member

Necro much there, Ajilon? Heh. (The post before your video is over two years old.)

Be careful using contested zones for mass-pull powerleveling. These zones are often needed for quests and mass pulling could be considered a zone disruption and is severely frowned upon.
  12. Rubick Well-Known Member

Firemyst Gulley > Runnyeye > Cazic Thule > Clefts of Rujark > Sebilis until 90 > Crypt of Agony agnostics until 100. Idk why people are suggesting Maldura agnostics, CoA is way better imo. This route got me to 90 in 50ish minutes and all the way to 100 in about 2 hours and 15, maybe 2 hours and 30 minutes. It was a troub powerleveling me, but just about any class will do.
  13. Drona Well-Known Member

I have bunch of level 90 - 95 toons. What is the best way to get them to 100? Should I still go to CoA agnostics using a heroic lvl 95 SK on another account or just solo CoA agnostics?

thanks in advance!
  14. Rubick Well-Known Member

I don't know that you're going to be able to "power level" anything with a brand new heroic character with no real gear.
  15. ALRAZOR New Member

Is it possible to powerlevel solo (whithout help from another higher leveled toon) ?
    I want to start in Thurgardin but cannot move my toons from AB to Thurgardin.
  16. Dilon Active Member

Your fastest solo leveling will come through the agnostic Crypt of Agony dungeon, which you can start at level 20 and continuously run until level 95. With full vitality and xp pots you will fly through levels.
  17. ALRAZOR New Member

Wow, seems to be interesting. I will give it a try. Thanks for the advice
  18. ALRAZOR New Member

Oh, forgot to ask... Is it a good idea to powerlvl 2 toons at the same time? And if I play a necro (love his pet), what toon should I combo with? Did it last with warrior but perhaps a crusador for additional heals.