Power & Health potions do not work for predators... still?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Vlkodlak, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Any idea of when this is going to be fixed Dev team? All power and health potions only return +1 point of their respectful power or health. We have blown enough Malice pots, MC health and power pots in testing this. It is only on predators for some reason, all other classes are getting the mediocre return. When the new content is screaming for ridiculous power drains, it makes no sense that only these classes are singled out for no power or health regen ability on their own. It was not this way on Beta, only once it went Live. I think we have been pretty amenably waiting, but its now the new year and still no mention of it even being looked at. This was already brought up in another thread, hoping to catch a dev's attention this time around.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

At this point, I'd try bringing it up in Discord.. since forums posts and bug reports have, from the player point of view, gotten no attention.

Just be very careful how you phrase it over on Discord... the correct word choice seems to be even more critical there than here.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Svenone Well-Known Member

I heartily agree. I had mentioned on Discord that I do not like one of the newer classes and wish that it were removed from the game. When I would not debate the point (it was my personal opinion and as far as I am concerned is not subject to debate), someone apparently took offense, because the next day I was banned. No warning, no time-out, no nothing, I just no longer had access and could not rejoin. I even re-read the rules and I did nothing that violated them. So be very careful what you say there, or you may be ninja-banned, too. Oh yeah, I did join again with a different account, so I know the invitation code was still good.
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Anyone banned even IP can just download VPN, make new account. Make it browser account. Rinse repeat when banned.
  5. Svenone Well-Known Member

I know there are ways around getting banned, but that doesn't solve the mystery of why the banning happened in the first place.
    Cyrrena likes this.