PoW Gear and New adorns

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by slippery, Nov 19, 2012.

1. slippery Well-Known Member

Being as PoW is still supposed to be some of the best gear in the game, can we make it so we can actually use all the new adorns on it? We can't put new white adorns on pow gear
    Karnoz likes this.
  2. Obano Well-Known Member

SoE boosted the mobs but didn't boost the gear. Please increase the gear to level 92 and add green adorns to the rings. Thanks.

i concur with what they said
  4. Shadowscale Active Member

hope the changes is retroactive. dont want to refarm the items just for the level boost.... or lower the adorn requirements
  5. Lovidicus Active Member

Yes SOE, please keep updating 2 year old content cause thats what we all want. I hope the next expac creates a few solo instances of PoW so that we can upgrade our existing PoW to solo gear while still playing in the PoW zone.
  6. slippery Well-Known Member

Right, because that is what anyone asked. It isn't like they asked for relevant gear to able to use the current adorns or anything.
  7. Vinyard Active Member

I think it would be funny if they added new adorns to drunder
  8. Lucus Well-Known Member

I could udnerstand a lore argument for keeping it as the 'best' gear but lets face it if you broke into some bad thing's lair could you really expect to run through killing all their cronies and expect to get the best possible stuff the lair has to offer accessable by you?

besides the green adorns only drop in ethernere, if zek thought they were worth something wouldnt he theoracially already have them on the gear?

jsut because it's gear from plane of war doesnt mean it is the best gear rallos zek has or anywhere near it.
  9. Bolbir Active Member

Rumors talking about new Pow gear. Hopefully the will be taged lvl 95.
  10. slippery Well-Known Member

There definitely shouldn't be new gear.
  11. Estred Well-Known Member

Imo there SHOULD be newer gear or at least better progression of it. Hell its backwards with NINE tiers of armor in lvl 90-95 counting from EM Destiny of Velious all the way to Plane of War. Chains of Eternity is geared towards the casual side meaning most bosses are tank-spank with 1 script (Drinal is a minor exception). I hope some of the HM fights have at least something interesting because PoW though old is still the most difficult/interesting fights in current level.

Heck Sevalak of Storms is way more fun than any of the Edilons and aren't the Edilons supposed to be the spirits of the legendary warders who alone kept Kerafym locked up? Why are they so easy>
  12. ZUES Well-Known Member

We've been asking for this since early beta. Granted the devs have been super busy, but I think the end justifies the means and this should be level 92-95 gear.
  13. Arieste Well-Known Member

to make a SINGLE CoE piece (very marginally) better than PoW you need to run about 20 heroic zones for a single worthwhile yellow adorn and spend about 300p on whites and a dislodger.

And that only really applies to armor. Most of the better PoW pieces will still remain better, despite lower adorn stats in them.

I don't think PoW gear needs any upgrading, but hey, if you're gonna upgrade, might as well just add red slots to the PoW items and take the other raids right out of the f***ing game and leave us to raid only PoW for the another year.