Potions of Progress

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Conifur, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Conifur Well-Known Member

Make them for sale on the market place already - please. Pretty please.
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Cuedywene Member

Not sure if I'd want them on the marketplace but their reward rate should be increased. I have 5 100 tradeskilled characters and since the new exp doesn't have a crafting quest line, rush orders are the rule of the day for leveling. Every day I do the apprentice mission 5 times and I may get a potion of progress once every 5 days. Maybe I'm just having some bad RNG luck.
    Mermut likes this.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

I'm glad I've saved these over the years. The fewest I have on any of my crafters was around 30. I'm surprised they aren't available on the Marketplace already actually. Figure there's plenty of newer crafters out there that would like to get their hands on them.
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

Stick them on the loyalty merchant =) So I have something to spend my thousands of tokens on other than house items I'm never going to get around to decorating with.
    Zorash, Quillyne, Rhodris and 3 others like this.
  5. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Or maybe as an early Frostfell present , they could send all characters who have an active account, or who have made a purchase on the marketplace in the last 30 days, a stack of 20 per character...hey, a halfling can dream, right? lol. Seriously though, it would be nice to see these either on the Marketplace, or the loyalty merchant. Also, while we're asking for things to be on the Marketplace, or loyalty merchant, I would really like a way to get another Mug of Fulfillment, or a sapling that gives out the berries that double food/drink duration.
    Prissetta and Finora like this.
  6. Cuedywene Member

Loyalty points would be a great way to purchase these.
    Rhodris, semisus and Alenna like this.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

+1 to this suggestion
    Rhodris likes this.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

There is a provi-made item that gives out items that do the same as the sapling.. it's called Provisioner's Supply Cart
    Cuelaen and Shmogre like this.
  9. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

I did not know this-thanks, friend!
    Mermut likes this.
  10. Cuedywene Member

It's been days since I've seen one of these potions and that's doing the apprentice quest 5 times each day.
    Would be nice if the Devs increased the reward rate during this time when we don't have a tradeskill questline.