POST YOUR SWASH

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-mikemastermikeymike, Sep 19, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-adamflanagan Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

[p]Too lazy to do Hoo'Loh? :p[/p][p] [/p][p]As a note, that hat doesn't proc as it's supposed to. It used to proc on attacks, but it doesn't. Currently, it is supposed to proc off being attacked, but I have done extensive logging (as of a month ago) - it doesn't proc there either.[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-livejazz Guest

[p]I'll eventually finish that quest for the XP, but I'd far rather run Labs repeatedly for the Scallywag's Hat or maybe Relic.[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-kOOtsa Guest

My swashy is teh s3x

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Maldian Guest

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/characters/character_profile.vm?characterId=523321122
  6. ARCHIVED-BWLeeEllison Guest

[p][IMG][/p][p]Kidknie Rippender, Leader, Paradus Bellum[/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-jam3sD Guest

my level 70 swash (only been 70 about a week now 2 pieces of pvp gear and pvp sword) [IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Gandelff Guest

What weapon is this??????? it looks awsome lol i want it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. ARCHIVED-jam3sD Guest

clearcutter machette from EH i believe... very nice weapon
  10. ARCHIVED-sifo Guest

Pic of my toon with the Qeynos Kilij. I think it is one of the best looking items in the game. [IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Ashley0586 Guest

[p][IMG][/p][p]This is Faeme.. my little lvl 1 Swashy[/p]
  12. ARCHIVED-Cloakentuna Guest

Too...much...pink!
  13. ARCHIVED-Ashley0586 Guest

There is never to much pink.. and besides wont fp's be embarrased when they get deaded by a flamboyantly pink fairy?:-D
  14. ARCHIVED-Cloakentuna Guest

I'd probably quit the game if that happened to me :|
  15. ARCHIVED-kOOtsa Guest

PINK FTW! ;) A lil mix of Relic 1 & 2 (with clearcutter) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Gauge Guest

How the DMG with the Clearcutter in comparison to the likes of Chel'Drak and or The Sarnak Cutlass? BTW: Sexy chest/boots! Gotta look ****!
  17. ARCHIVED-Gandelff Guest

ok i have now seen two weapons that looks like that, the Cutter, one i was told that drops in Kaladim and other in EH are there anyothers?????? i want one so bad. Also i saw a swash on EF server with a short Katana and would its crafted from a recipe Woushi drops, anyone able to tell me more?
  18. ARCHIVED-kOOtsa Guest

Clearcutter Crits hard around 2.5K+ and the proc is very nice i use it over my shard for about 2 months and tbh after getting over the change in delay i parse alot higher than before.
  19. ARCHIVED-Gauge Guest

kOOtsa wrote:
    Wow, and how are you spec'd STR/WIS or AGI/WIS?
  20. ARCHIVED-Anicane Guest

[p]Toadya[/p][p] [/p][p][IMG][/p]