POST YOUR SWASH

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-mikemastermikeymike, Sep 19, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-rogleete Guest

[p][IMG][/p][p]Nublet - THE Swash of Befallen[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Cloakentuna Guest

We had a pally who was Champion Champion Demoralized Champ, Champion of Drednever
  3. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Zabiela Guest

[p][IMG][IMG][/p][p]wearing robe from avatars with 100% melee crit proc[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Hannalynn Guest

Here is my swash, Lass D'Lancashire :)

[IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Lazyfrog Guest

[p]Hey Guys, [/p][p] I posted this on the PVP gear thread... Here's my frog : ) [/p][p][IMG][/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-mo0rbid Guest

What is this? I've seen it alot of times now. Is it an effect from an item or AA line or? :) [IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-m0ya Guest

it's the particle effect from MoA. I think it doesn'T show up anymore tho.
  9. ARCHIVED-SwordMaster Guest

Yeah its the particle effect from MoA neck piece, unfortunately they removed it =(
  10. ARCHIVED-hellskitten Guest

Whats name of that robe?
  11. ARCHIVED-Oneeyejackcb Guest

12. ARCHIVED-noeticity Guest

[p]Here's Nigh, in the Xhor-whatever Claymore crap. She has better, but I love the red. I also pose at every opportunity.[/p][p] [/p][p][IMG][/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

[p]Mmm, fae.[/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-livejazz Guest

[p]OK, what's this pose bit Nigh's talking about???[/p][p]& yea, I gotta admit: Nigh makes even Xegonite look good, & that's an accomplishment.[/p]
  15. ARCHIVED-noeticity Guest

[p]awww hehe well I don't actually wear the xeg normally, I just think those shoulders look kinda cool on a fae and they match with the Claymore crap, so.[/p][p] [/p][p]As far as posing goes... go to Fan Faire and you'll see ! omg kidding lol I am going to FF tho I think[/p]
  16. ARCHIVED-livejazz Guest

No, I meant how did you strike that pose? Which macro did you use? I dug through mine & couldn't find one that crossed my arms over my chest.
  17. ARCHIVED-Vuzin Guest

[p]Here's my swash, right before I transferred him to Station Exchange and listed him for sale. He's got the Zek cloak, but I don't like the look of cloaks on a swash.[/p][p][IMG][/p]
  18. ARCHIVED-brhead Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Anicane Guest

[p]l[/p][p] [/p]
  20. ARCHIVED-mo0rbid Guest

Is that the dappers hat of the vault raider?