Post a Screenshot of your new look!

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-HuskerFootball, Sep 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Drexler Guest

2. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

[IMG]

My Bruiser's new look. It's the Tenacious leather armor from the Kylong Plains quests for her top and legs, Satyr hide boots, those dark sky arms and a lowbie crafted pair of woven gloves.
  3. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

Anobabylon@Befallen wrote:
    Maybe it's a browser thing but there are no resizing squares for images in posts when using the Firefox browser.
  4. ARCHIVED-Hannalynn Guest

Here are a few of my chars with their social armours over their armour :)
    Well pleased about this function ^_^

Shadowknight Nadezhda in Feyiron Plate:
    [IMG]
    ====
    Dirge Tremolo in Tin Chainmail:
    [IMG]
    ====
    Brigand Lass in Crushbone Chain:
    [IMG]
    ====
    Bruiser Adalyn in the Gi of the Dreadnaught, AQ chest piece... I know there are 'fancier' out there, but I always just loved the plain black of the Gi:
    [IMG]
    ====
    Finally, my main, Inquisitor Neithe in the guild status armour Luminous Vanguard; fabulous imo :)
    [IMG]
    ====
  5. ARCHIVED-LaurnaRose Fauldorn Guest

and again with the full size screenshots ... you can resize them before you submit your post by simply clicking on the corner of the image and dragging it down to a more appropriate size.
  6. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Or you can use your photo viewing program to crop the image down to size. <shrugs> I don't mind full-sized screenshots. Just use those scroll bars to move the screen around to see it, or use Ctrl + mouse wheel to resize your browser viewing screen (making it bigger or smaller).
    EDIT: for spelling
  7. ARCHIVED-Nuladen Guest

You can also tell your browser to re-size them for you so it works both ways ;)

I like seeing full size screenshots myself.
  8. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Finally found an almost-perfect look for my bruiser...now if SOE would just make some PLAIN BLACK skintight pants, I would be in heaven.

[IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Nice, this is my druid's "perfect" look. The only thing that would make it better is if I could actually not have the gloves showing.
    [IMG]
    Cap of Nature's Wrath, Flesh Patchwork Tunic, Flesh Patchwork Bracers, Strengthened Leather Gloves, Dexterous Dragonhide Leggings, and Slippers of the Sagemist
  10. ARCHIVED-Cadori Seraphim Guest

So you cant stand the size.. perhaps you shouldn't be browsing a forum with the title "Post a Screenshot of your new look!" in it?

Its pretty much my assumption that screenshots will be posted in threads such as these, no matter the size.

Back on topic, nice screenies all :) I will have to log on my ladies and post mine later!
  11. ARCHIVED-Greyfeather Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Khandor Guest

Took me a while to find this thread, but I like these things, I like seeing what people come up with, anyways, update on my monk.

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]

I posted these on the monk forum as well, I got more on my photobucket site. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v.../Everquest%202/

But we need more threads like these, I need more ways to look badass. ;b
  13. ARCHIVED-DanniaTLD Guest

how the hell do you post pics here again? lol
  14. ARCHIVED-Wyrmypops Guest

DanniaTLD wrote:
    Host them somewhere (like the free photobucket service) then you can display them here through the icon (looks like a green tree against a blue sky) amongst those accessible when the posting window is open.
  15. ARCHIVED-Taleise Guest

16. ARCHIVED-DamianTV Guest

How did you guys get red glowy eyes?
  17. ARCHIVED-Wildmage Guest

DamianTV wrote:
    either they farmed mobs endlessly for LoN booster drop or paid several hundred plat for the loot card
  18. ARCHIVED-Khandor Guest

Wildmage wrote:
    Ha. neither, I bought one booster pack, had burning hands loot card in it and I traded for the red eyes. :b

But yea, the red eye look is a loot card from legends of norrath, there's also a blue version.
  19. ARCHIVED-Wildmage Guest

Khandor wrote:
    ahh nice yeah I forgot to include the dumb luck possibility grats.
  20. ARCHIVED-Pyra Shineflame Guest

Taleise wrote:
    What cloak are you wearing?