Post a Screenshot of your new look!

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-HuskerFootball, Sep 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Taranwen Guest

ok here goes...first time ever trying to post a screenie LOL
    Here's My Sexy Swash in her AQ armor
    [IMG]

And here's my Pretty in Pink Mousey Defiler!
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Noctrune wrote:
    What's the name of the red leather pants you're wearing, and where did you get them from?
  3. ARCHIVED-Kedo Guest

4. ARCHIVED-KingNoob Guest

My monk Gnosh ( a combination of good bloodlines marr shoulders and scaled leather)
    [IMG]

My necro Ugluk ( mainly evil bloodlines armour) in his 'necro' plate
    [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Khandor Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Rashaak Guest

My Brigand...
    The tunic is weird, cause sometimes comes up with main color of blue, then other times it's purple

[IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Ishya Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Illinther Guest

My necro,..
    [IMG][IMG]

My monk,.

[IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-LibraSword Guest

10. ARCHIVED-SandDragon Guest

Noctrune wrote:
    That looks cool as (EDITED). Wish my bruiser could wear that. Nice job!!
  11. ARCHIVED-LaurnaRose Fauldorn Guest

Okay, I cant leave it alone ... exactly how "cool" is pooh anyway?
  12. ARCHIVED-AratornCalahn Guest

Anobabylon@Befallen wrote:
    According to the internet, its cool in Japan.

lol.
  13. ARCHIVED-Nogger Guest

Here's my Swashie :

[IMG]

And my Ranger :

[IMG]

And my Necro... Still need to find black cloth shoes for him...

[IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-Ajjantis Guest

15. ARCHIVED-LaurnaRose Fauldorn Guest

Went out and got Ano a new outfit yesterday and thought Id share ...
    [IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-LaurnaRose Fauldorn Guest

Lynsi, can you please go and put those images on separate lines (just put the curser between the two and hit "enter" to make it do down to the next line). Also, for those of you who didnt know, you can resize the images after placing them in your message. While you are writing your message, you can click on the squares at all 4 corners or on all 4 edges and drag the squares to resize the image to appropriate proportions. Not trying to be complainy and all, but the sizes you've posted your images at are blowing up my screen hehe
  17. ARCHIVED-Xova Guest

I've been meaning to add to this for so long but never had the time to sit down and screenie some of my girls until last night. This is only a few - hopefully I can put the others up later this evening!

My Warden, Desraie. I believe this is the Thicket Woven set.
    [IMG]

My Defiler, Nohime. Wearing a Barrister's Robe and Heavy Wool Gloves. Her boots are black as well - Verdant Chainmail as I recall. She's a Kerra but I think she looks cute in Human illusion so I tend to keep her in that as of late.
    [IMG]

My Brigand, Saryana. Wearing the Enchanted Grove armor set.
    [IMG]

My Coercer, Xanae. Wearing the Ripped Gossamer set from Unrest, the Coronet of the Bzzt Brood, and her class PvP slippers. She's an Erudite using Dark Elf illusion, so I had to cover up her bald head . I was really pleased to see the Coronet work so well with the Ripped Gossamer set. :)
    [IMG]

I have more but will have to upload them later tonight. :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

After days of trying everything on the broker on in the dressing room, I have finally put together these two looks.
    [IMG]
    This is the cloth pants from the Darklight timeline and the vender bought woven etched tunic and bracers. The insivible hads and feet are monk/bruiser only faded wraps and cured sandals, and the sleeves are tailored cloth.

[IMG]
    This is the padded leggings from Darklight which can also be gotten in GFay but only if you're a monk or bruiser. The chest, boots, and bracers are icesteel studded leather with the invisible handwraps and sleeves.
  19. ARCHIVED-DwarvesRUs Guest

Here's my SK in her latest. It's the regimental chain set from the new RoK quest series. And the Nurgan Foe-Blaster hat. . just to look silly.
    [IMG]
    And here's my Sarnak in his noob gear from the starter quests:
    [IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-Nuladen Guest

Thought I'd join in now I'm back :)

My Ranger Main in his newly aquired togs...

[IMG]