Possible to remove/swap in-game models?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by jembawls, Jul 17, 2020.

1. jembawls New Member

Hi folks! I'm not sure if this is the right channel but, I'm brand new to everquest 2 and was wondering if folks here could help me out with 1 and/or 2 things:

1) Anyone know of any mods or tools that can be used to reskin creatures or replace them entirely? (apparently possible in EQ1). I have a severe phobia that affects my ability to play certain games, and unfortunately Everquest 2 triggers it. I know it sounds stupid but it's true. Removing/switching out certain models would help and i could keep playing everquest :)

EDIT: Even if they were just swapped with something dumb like an untextured cube would be fine.

2) Where can I submit suggestions (such as #1) to the devs for their consideration?

Thanks!
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's not possible. Sorry. It's not on EQ1 either.
  3. jembawls New Member

Oh okay. I had someone tell me that in EQ1 if model files are deleted (and they told me which models) then the in-game models switch to a default model (...Doug?).
    In any case, if it isn't possible in EQ2 then that's all that really matters to me at the moment. Thanks for the reply!
  4. jembawls New Member