Possible to extend Moonlight Enchantment event?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Chikkin, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Dreamweaver,
    Because of the 24 hour maintenance on the 20th, can Moonlight Enchantments (grottos) be extended another day? We would greatly appreciate it <3
    Hartsmith, Kaitheel, Siren and 2 others like this.
  2. Wulfen Active Member

Yes it was a bit of a punch in the face to have that 24 hour downtime on the 20th... and the indefinite end could obliterate the time make-up 21st as well. Last month two of my newbies finished a collection, each. We go there every month, get the shinies, mail them to a seller or dump them in a communal collection box. They sell surprisingly well.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

This is a Daybreak wide maintenance across every game. It's just as much an inconvenience for EQ and all the other games as it is for EQ2, so why does it feel like a "punch in the face" that it's happening to EQ2, specifically?
  4. Almee Well-Known Member

I assume that this downtime is to upgrade their servers to something not powered by hamsters. We can always hope. And, yes, please extend MM.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  5. Kattt Well-Known Member

You probably already know since I know I have seen you in the homeshow channel, but for anyone else reading here, dreamweaver announced the event will be extended, and Niami (eq2 decorators) confirmed that it will have another day added (through the 23rd,) and that to make that news even happier, let us know that 34 new items have been added to the event! =) So go check out her post in the homeshow forum, and her website to see the new goodies! =) So, from what I have read, we will have at least the usual amount of time for Moonlight.
    =) Time for happy dance!
    Breanna, Hartsmith and Chikkin like this.
  6. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

The Moonlight Enchantments is being extended? AND they are adding 34 new items???

Not to date myself but this news makes me feel like I am in an old Mervyn's commercial with my face against the glass door saying, "open open open", as I look at my watch now that the maintenance is nearly complete.
    Breanna likes this.