Possible Server Transfers?

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Sodium, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Sodium New Member

Question for Kander..so I don't know the raw numbers of people that log in and actually go out besides the AFK in FP/Q. Population seems realllllll low which is to be expected with KOS same stuff over and over. People base jumping like they sponsored by RedBull. EoF drops soon. Everyone expecting a surge of people coming back. We back in this viscous cycle that the sweats gear up first week then absolutely curb stop the new people into the ground to the point they don't log in no more. Will you guys at some point be introducing one way transfers to live? especially with VoV droppin at the end of the year.
    Sunlei likes this.
  2. Sunlei Well-Known Member

guy with all respect be sure to use /role or /anon so the enemy /afk 'sweats' spy don't know where u are to farm you.

Siren likes this.
  3. vlada Active Member

NO transfers to live from pvp have ever taken place
    Siren likes this.
  4. Starlifter New Member

Every TLE that busted - you where given a token to pick what live server you wanted your toons to go
  5. vlada Active Member

except PVP
  6. Momo Well-Known Member

Oh? Didnt know that, what happens to the toons on PVP when the server closes?
    Sunlei likes this.
  7. Fangrim Active Member

They get transfered to a live server
  8. Sunlei Well-Known Member

hey momo!!This pvp server will live forevermore. The old pvp servers never let people leave/transfer. You can see old pvp servers frozen in time on eq2wire.

https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/guild_detail/3188083510

I wish devs will allow old pvp toons to transfer to Tarinax...lol that will shake up the world:cool:
  9. Fangrim Active Member

There are thousands of old pvp toons transfered onto live servers. I have many myself.
    Siren likes this.
  10. Sodium New Member

Yea OG Naggy got thrown to PVE servers, I got 1 account that 100% of the toons PvPd at one point and another is about 40%. regardless. I have large amount of LoN cards on my account on Tarinax and I would be REALLL disappointed If I wont ever be able to bring them to all my other characters. LoN cards cost $$$.
    Sunlei and Fangrim like this.
  11. Sunlei Well-Known Member

I don't want to go to live servers, EQ2 is just not 'fun' (for me) the stats/zones and levels past about 90.

Do You wish your old favorites pvp characters could come to Taranix? This world could use more experienced killers:cool:
    Fangrim likes this.
  12. Fangrim Active Member

Permafrost,Nagafen and Freeport were merged to create Skyfire if my mind is still working I seem to recall.
    Siren likes this.
  13. Sodium New Member

Im not asking for a forced transfer of everyone. on Live you can transfer to IoR server for 500DBC a toon. Something like that would be nice for my 1-2 toons that I would play in the new Expack
    Sunlei likes this.
  14. Fangrim Active Member

I agree EQ2 Live is horrible now, I did like it a little longer than you though. Loved the game and played it without a break from launch till level 100 and Altar of Malice. The last good expansion.
    Sunlei likes this.