Possibility of creating character on Thurgadin server

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by glookozavr, Jun 20, 2017.

1. glookozavr New Member

Hello!
    I'm russian, and prefet to have a chanse be a member of russian-speaking guild. As i understood, most ppl from old russians server was moved to Thurgadin.
    With it I have a question (subj) - any possible way to create new chat at thos server?
  2. glookozavr New Member

Thanks a lot, Katz! I was blind , when not "found" this option :D
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Armageddoux Active Member

There is a special chat channel for Russian people : right click on Main Chat tab, then choose "Chat Options" menu and add on right part : bs (for Barren Sky) in Channel Name then Join / Create
    you can now chat in Russian language with all other players connected on this channel. French players have also a Storms special channel.

To know how much players (and their player name) are connected on this channel, you can type :
    /wc bs
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Katz Well-Known Member

You're welcome. It is easier to show with a picture than tell with words. :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Katz Well-Known Member

Prissetta likes this.
  6. glookozavr New Member

Tnx again, Katz! "Direction" to solution was enought for me (just because I was inattentive). But your detailed instruction may be very helpful to someone else =)

P.S. btw, do you know any way to change ingame chat input? I understand, public channels "only 4 english", but private conversation via copy/paste from notepad... little annoying %)
  7. Armageddoux Active Member

only copy / paste from notepad ?

what do you mean ?
    Let's say you want to speak Russian with an other russian people using cyrillic characters :
    1) you create the bs channel in you chat option dialog
    [IMG]

2) you 'speak' using this 'bs' channel with cyrillic characters using slash command : /csay bs Привет российский мир

that's this simple :)
    Prissetta and Katz like this.