Portable Crafting Stations still not stacking properly...

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you make the mistake of buying an old one with charges off the Broker, then realizing your mistake and trying to buy a real one without charges, unless you get rid of the old one first, get it out of your inventory, the new one will stack with the old one and be transformed into an old piece of garbage (1 charge for 15 minutes, not equipable). >:-/

Please bring this to someone's attention, Kaitheel! :(

Uwk
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

That's odd. All my old ones magically transformed into new ones anyway (at least they were last time I looked).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Please make sure to /bug this, along with the exact item name, so it makes it easier for them to track down which one(s) are issues. Poor Kaitheel shouldn't be our go-to for issues that are on the Live servers as well. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, fired off a /bug report; it seems to afflict (at least with me) the Portable Chemistry Set v2.0, the Portable Sewing Table v2.0, and most aggravatingly, the Portable Forge v2.0. Much like not going shopping while hungry, one shouldn't try complex Broker stuff while running on way too little sleep... "Dammit! Unload the stupid defective Forges BEFORE buying the real ones..." :(

Uwk
  5. Lera Well-Known Member

It would be really nice if one set of the portable crafting stations had the Qeynos appearance. They all have the Freeport appearance, as do the AA abilities. Not sure how easy it would be to change one set, but this would be useful.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Shows how much I know; I didn't even notice the difference... :-/

On the other hand, my dear, you're the item maven, so I bow to your expertise! :)

Uwk
    not very artistic at all :-/
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Lera Well-Known Member

Freeport
    [IMG][IMG]Qeynos
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! "Light dawns over Marblehead." :D

I shall pay more attention forthwith! Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.