Portable crafting stations and attuning

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Arandar, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Arandar Well-Known Member

Portable Cooking Set v2.0, Portable Chemistry Set v2.0, Portable Woodworking Kit 2.0 and Portable Desk v2.0 all require attunement now, but the Portable Forge v2.0, Portable Sewing Table v2.0 and Portable Work Bench v2.0 do not require attunment.

Some of these things are not like the other. And I have no idea why an item with 1 charge would be flagged as attunable at all. This seems broken.
    Juraiya, Zhevally and Twyla like this.
  2. Maviarab Active Member

Happens to me often with Cooking set particularly. Stack of over 100...I use 12 or so (in same day when doing festival crafting for city tokens)....randomly all of a sudden...needs attuning...like? I just do it and carry on.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Arandar Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's not a huge thing, but I think something is definitely out of whack there.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Zhevally Well-Known Member

It's random similar tinkered items across the board. If you have one that requires attuning it will forever requiring attuning and it random when it drops it or not. Can always try your luck getting a new one.
    It usually happens though when you have one of the remaining old technically broken ones that have unlimited charges versus the "correct" ones that are one charge each. If your stacked ones get this moving them in and out or using up a couple of em may get you back onto the ones that don't require attuning. The thing that gets moreso is the randomness of when it drops being attuned after you atune it.
    Twyla and Maviarab like this.