Population Questions

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Mystx, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Dude Well-Known Member

I liked the original adventure class system. I started out as a fighter, healer, scout, or mage. As I grew up, quested in the world, and gained experience, I specialized at level 9 and then again at level 19. It gave me a sense of progression that we no longer have.
    Bekkr, Ghorast, Schmetterling and 2 others like this.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Sure we do! You're getting new spells all the time-- every level in fact. And you're still questing through the whole world and getting experience the whole way, too.

It seems like you just want an artificial gate there to choke you off from experiencing the whole game until L19.

So you could just use auto attack and your most boring skill over and over (like Smite of Consistency or something) for 19 levels, if it makes you feel better. :D
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

No need to be rude.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

I was joking. But come to think about it, you *could* quite feasably simulate this by just putting limitations on yourself. It's like when people complain that leveling is too fast, when they can literally shut leveling off completely (or put most XP into AAs, slowing it way down) whenever they want.
  5. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Imagine being forced to create a classic experience yourself instead of just being given what the server advertises.
    Bekkr likes this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we are still doing it like that with trades I get it now and 19 levels go by so fast now.
    And as some healers you have to use your most boring abilities over and over even now
    Bekkr, Siren and Breanna like this.