PoP signature line quest gave no experience

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by dorotea, Mar 25, 2020.

1. dorotea Well-Known Member

Just did it for the 4th time this week. Yes that's nuts but I'm using double xp to get alts to 120. This one was Paks on Maj;Dul.

All was fine as I did the two plane of innovation dungeons. When I went to cash it in I expected 6 levels based on past experience - this is a very high reward quest even apart from server bonuses. Instead I got nothing.

The character got quest credit and can now do plane of disease. She got cash - one platinum. She got status. No experience whatever. The AA slider was on 0 - she had been getting normal experience all along other than this quest cash-in. I checked of course and it was set to convert 0 xp to AA. The quest just gave no xp at all I checked chat to see what it said I got. No xp was listed.

My other 3 times were before the last patch and all were normal. The patch may have broken something.
    faethies and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Viledusk New Member

Yes, same happen to me. Last week got exp just fine, did it yesterday and same as you no exp. I sent a bug report hope that will help get it resolve.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Patch might have something to do with it but this has been a random bug in the past also. Back when I ran PoP on my alts (was current xpac at the time) I had 2 that didn't get exp when running the Innovation part of quest line, at different times, weeks maybe months apart. It can be quite disheartening.
    Cyrrena likes this.