POP sig quest , no adventure exp

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by olleran, Oct 17, 2019.

1. olleran Active Member

I read a few posts in the past on these forums about people not getting adventure experience for the Planes of Prophecy Legacy of Power signature quest, this is what happened to me on multiple toons in the past week

Toon A :
    Legacy of Power : An Innovative Approach - no adventure experience for completing this quest
    Legacy of Power : Realm of The Stormbringer - gave adventure experience

Toon B :
    Legacy of Power : An Innovative Approach - no adventure experience for completing this quest
    Legacy of Power : Realm of the Stormbringer - no adventure experience for completing this quest
    Legacy of Power : Through Storms and Mists - gave adventure experience

Toon C:
    I gave up and just did faction quests to get to 110

Toon D
    Legacy of Power : Realm of the Stormbringer - no adventure experience for completing this quest
    Legacy of Power : Through Storms and Mists - no adventure experience for completing this quest
    in the process of giving up and doing faction quests on this toon too

There is something definitely wrong with the adventure experience on this signature quest. Yes i did get some ascension quest and AA experience where applicable , but no adventure experience
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Check your AA slider.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I don't think it's his AA slider. He mentioned that doing the faction quests gave exp. I've heard of this before; there have been a few threads with other people having this problem specifically with the PoP sig line.

I personally haven't experienced it, because I leveled all of my characters to 110 using the faction quests, and didn't even start the sig line until each character had 20k in each faction. I'm wondering if, when this was tested by the DB team, they didn't use all level 110 characters to do it, so didn't realize there was no adventure exp. The problem with that is that it won't level up any ascensions that still need leveling, so it definitely needs to be fixed.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Until he checks his AA slider, he'll never know. There is a long standing bug in PoP where the AA slider resets to 100% AA, even if you're at max AA. It does it on its own and you never know until you check.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  5. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Ohhh I see. It must only happen when doing the sig line, because I haven't encountered it doing over a dozen characters through the faction lines.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

I've taken well over 20 through. Some get the bug. Some don't. *shrug*
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I had it with 2 and I have only done it with 3. I got all the other experience, just no adventure experience.
    Soara2, Breanna and Dude like this.
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

Didn't really pay attention I know i got ascension xp but I got to 110 just doing the normal quest for faction with all 3. I've done it on 4 and didn't notice any of them not getting xp.
    Soara2 and Dude like this.
  9. parissa Well-Known Member

Curious about your toons... I had an issue too with some of mine not getting experience in the same timeline... I was wondering the ones that didn't get xp happen to be heroic boost characters? All mine that were leveled regular had no issue with the xp and the heroic ones didn't get xp on the innovative approach...
    Soara2, Dude and Breanna like this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

Could be all of mine were leveled normally and I didn't notice not getting xp. I haven't ran through any yet that have been boosted.
    Soara2 and Dude like this.
  11. Juraiya Well-Known Member

That's interesting. I only have one character that was boosted, and although I don't recall him having any problem, if his AA slider slipped at the beginning, I might have automatically moved it back without thinking, then continued on. None of my other characters have been boosted, and I never had problems getting exp on any of them.

If it has been narrowed down to boosted characters, maybe the DBG devs can trace it and fix the bug.
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. olleran Active Member

Sorry it has taken so long to reply things have been hectic:

Toon A : Level 100 boost
    Toon B : Old raid alt levelled normally
    Toon C : Old raid alt levelled normally
    Toon D : Just levelled through Agnostics and AoM

It was not a slider issue as i was getting adventure experience from the zone quests.
    I was getting ascension experience
    I did get AA experience when i adjusted the slider

On Toon D i did find that somehow the adventure experience was disabled ( at which point i cannot say ) , but then i enable it did another part of the signature timeline and got no adventure experience

I cannot see a pattern at all
  13. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

I think you have done the most made failure not the slide the AA / ADV EXP slider in AA Tree on 0 to not convert EXP into AA instat of ADV EXP.
    The PoP Signature + Timeline should give you all EXP to reach level 110 Easy if ist your first toon , after you have done it with some alts your Vetbonus is increaste 20% per each toon so the 5th will be up on 110 in less than the half timeline.

The Ascension EXP is an other part of EXP Systhem and gains exp its self if doing qusts or use the primers you get from Sigline or Panda Merc if doen ETH Summer stuff 2018/19