PoP Raid Collection Cloak/Belt

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Napaalm, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Napaalm New Member

Seeing t2 Cloak/belt with nearly 4k potency and 41 resolve, I am curious as to what is in store for the t3 or even t4 cloak/belt.
  2. semisus Does not play this game

I thought the collection belt/cloak where chase items and that was the reason they good stats and assumed now they would be par with t3 raid loot
    This change seems stupid.
  3. semisus Does not play this game

Either these collection rewards needs to become higher stats or t1/t2 stuff needs to be brought in line , these collects will still be there when guilds progress to t3 , these rewards are ethereal and needs 4 different collects ( which can take quite a while if unlucky to get )
    why should a simple t1 kill drop a item that are just as good as this? not to mention t2.
  4. Dzir Member

people spend many dkp for end-gaming cloak/sash about collections - #wasted
  5. Namicat New Member

Raid collection rewards from previous expansions used to be very good items.
    Now it seems they are less good then the t1 belt/ cloak with the recent change, will this be fixed also?
    semisus likes this.
  6. semisus Does not play this game

I can understand that the cloaks / belt which has 47% dc vs before the t1 belt and cloak only had like 37% was to big a difference However i fail to see that a t2 reward should be better , put the potency up on collection rewards and change the DC to 51%
  7. Arieva Well-Known Member

The collection pieces drop from trash not names. Conceivably a group cluld zone in and farm them. Makes perfect sense to me that they shouldnt be more powerful than named loot
  8. semisus Does not play this game

why put em in there in the first place then? lure us to spend tons of dkp to get collection items and then turn it around so nameds now drop better? and by the way i think a grp can kill some of those t1 nameds anyways.
    Now i know its to late to change it but the collectiion tems should have been drops fromt he nameds anyways.
  9. Melt Actually plays the game

that's a tier 3 cloak, items from the tier above have a rare chance to drop.