PoP BUG, regarding Brehita the Weaponbreaker's quest

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Indy, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Indy Member

Upon accepting the quest and completing all available dialog, I zoned into the instance. I did not receive the extract planar essence ability.. I did get the test weapon, but could not use it. I tried relogging, nothing. I zoned back to gh because there was no way to leave the instance. The test weapon then disappeared upon zoning to the gh. When I went back to the Coliseum of Valor, I talked to Brehita again as he had another feather. This time I got the extract planar essence ability, but without the test weapon, which disappeared on zoning earlier, I couldn't complete the quest. So, I tried resetting the quest to start over, and I now cannot get the quest (I'm assuming this is because I got the Extract Planar Essence ability, albeit a bit late). I am unable to either break down planar weapons or upgrade them as a result of this.

Besides the obvious need to reset this on my char (Indyrah, Maj'Dul server) since I cannot upgrade weapons without it, I would suggest that the test weapon be made to not disappear on zone perhaps? Thanks for your time and attention to this matter.