Poison Nerf?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Dragonsnacks, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Dragonsnacks Active Member

Did our poisons get nerfed or was it an accident? I thought it was only PQ but my after checking it seems my poisons are doing a lot less they are all 0-2% of my dps
  2. Tooloose Active Member

Do a controlled test. Mayhaps you're getting your data from mobs that have more resistance to its damage type.
  3. Blastz New Member

yup, most my dps was contributed to poison, not anymore. i dont see any patches mentioned about poison change
  4. kluxor Well-Known Member

havent really looked to see if the damage has changed outside of PQ's, but red poisons were already borderline useless

PQ's are pretty unbearable now too if there isnt a few BL's and assassins
  5. Rougez Active Member

Reviewing logs, I saw no difference. Then again they make up maybe 1% max of my parse.
  6. Merkahbah New Member

If you say they AGAIN make up only 1% of your DPS ...you were using the wrong poisons..because when i went to PQ's Examplar's Caustic was 96-98% of my DPS output and I run Parse All the Time...Im always aware of the DPS output. Which is why I asked Dragonsnacks what was wrong was he not using poisons? OOh a nerf...an this kind of problem should have been fixed almost immediately still days have gone by and nothing has changed. Well this mistake has changed my mind about eq2
  7. Dragonsnacks Active Member

On PQ's my hemotoxin was procing for 500-600k now its like 5k.
  8. Azian Well-Known Member

First off, PQ damage is completely out of pattern with everything else so I put no stock whatsoever in any parses or damage output I see in them. I'll frequently show only 2-4 abilities doing any damage at all on the PQ mobs and the rest show up as zero. It's quite a dumb design really that I flat out view as being broken.

Outside of PQs, even running exemplar's (caustic) my poison damage has been a very small % of my overall since whenever they nerfed them quite a while back. Was that with the launch of ToT?
    Snikkety likes this.
  9. kluxor Well-Known Member

Not no more after the change, poisons don't do anything on PQs, or any other zone actually now. Not worth the time harvesting rare roots from three expansions ago. Bump up poison damage to pre-Nerf levels and maybe it'll close the gap between BL and every other scout a little bit
  10. Rougez Active Member

I've taken part in all of three PQ's, not anything I'm interested in right now.
  11. Azian Well-Known Member

Except they are the way to get the fragments we need for the higher tier upgrades of the new epic spells. I had largely stopped doing the PQs after getting the sword and charm but have gone back to doing them at least once per day now (when I can run them with the 2nd quest). I know others are hitting every one they can every time they are up. That's just too much PQ for me to handle.