PM from Cusahorn

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-BollyUK, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

you can send tells as bronze :) you're thinking of the old trial accounts
    it's pretty good really if you unlock the class and race you want and activate silver (allows cross server chat) - one time payment to always be able to login, sure you need to unlock items that are legendary and fabled but i generally used to get a bunch of them during double sc offers and wait for decent gear drops
    but to be perfectly honest the f2p stuff is really a major bonus to people who multibox and dont want to pay 3 or more subscriptions
  2. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

Well Smokejumper made me look like a total (Self censored) by doing his Grandfathering post and letter, so now you'll be able to play your character as you left it, as long as it was made prior to the notice.
  3. ARCHIVED-Vidden Guest

Aneova@Kithicor wrote:
    I believe that is just for race / class combonations. That does not include wearing gear or having full bank and AH access.
  4. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Kolamir@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Gear would be nice. So you can wear what you had, but have to unlock it for anything new.
  5. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

I'd be happy with that. I don't care about not being able to use private tells unless they initiate it. I don't care about the bank, or carrying 18 platinum on me at any one time, or not being able to use the brokers (not like I did so very often even when I played), but let me use the gear that I had when I left, and I'd be cool with coming back. If you think about it, we paid far more money to obtain that gear in the first place, so it's kind of a slap to the face to tell us that we have to pay even more just to continue using it.
  6. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

you should be happy enough you get your forum access!
  7. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Well, from how I understand it you'll have a silver account and all your old characters. You'll have any cash you had but if its over the limit for silver you won't be able to get more until you spend enough to get under the limit. Having velious will give you access to all content, but not all game features (need AoD for that).
    You need to spend like 5 or 7 bucks to buy a pack of 25 unlocks that you can use on legendary or fabled gear to make it usable. Mastercrafted and below don't need to be unlocked. You won't be able to get new master or expert spells.
    So your looking at spending less than $10 to run around velious perty much like you were before you quit. You will have less bag space. Up to you if it is worth the effort.
  8. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

theres bag unlocks too =)