PM from Cusahorn

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-BollyUK, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

My posting privleges have finally been removed, 3 months after I left the game, so I can't post this in the AoD lore thread directly. I'll never stop reading the forums though. Do me a favor and post this in the thread. I want everyone to know that I'll always be here, and that my ultimate wish for the progression of this game's lore was finally added in without any disappointment.
    Thank you very much!
    -Cusashorn
    He still watches over us!
  2. ARCHIVED-Mary the Prophetess Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

/em waves at the now Lurkmaster Loremaster
  4. ARCHIVED-kelvmor Guest

Tell Cusashorn to join back up when eq2 becomes F2P!
  5. ARCHIVED-Resstful Guest

Ugreth@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    +1 and /wave
  6. ARCHIVED-WeatherMan Guest

Even if he doesn't log on to play, he should still be able to post here now.
    Short of Vhalen himself, Cusa has usually been the one with the lore-related answers.
  7. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

WeatherMan wrote:
    I do miss Cusa, but he isn't always correct.
    I imagin he should be able to post tommorow if he wants to...after the servers are back up.
  8. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

What the? I can post. ok what's going on here? For the last week I wasn't able to post or send PMs.This whole thing is just undermining my grand "goodbyes". :p I know I wasn't always right with the lore, but I'm glad that I was corrected now and then. Things change, new things were added, while others were taken away. It's hard to remember every little detail when the internet itself changes the stories. :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Mary the Prophetess Guest

10. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

yay he's back! channeling your spirit from the ethernere was draining my life force!
  11. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Free to play means your free to post too. Welcome back!
  12. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Wait, what? Free to play? You mean this game truly is F2P? No more monthly subscriptions? No more priority on EQ2X?
  13. ARCHIVED-mallice Guest

It's a conspiracy!
  14. ARCHIVED-betatester7 Guest

15. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    So...you haven't been reading those other forums? Yeah, any server. You as a former monthly subscriber get a free silver membership. Not sure you'll have access to all of your old toons, but its free.
  16. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

yes, you should return for the purpose of lore at least! :)
  17. ARCHIVED-Darth Stomper Guest

Yeah, your best stuff will be ganked, but if you're running around short of Velious and can live with a lot of MC gear, it actually won't slow most folks down. Other than race and class packages.
    No, I'm not going to even try to work lore around that. Some parlor games are just too much, even for me... :wink:
  18. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Anaogi@Permafrost wrote:
    Wait, what?
  19. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    the SOE version of EQ2 Free to Play gives you i believe 4 - 6 races, about half the classes, only 2 bag slots, no tell capability unless someone initiates the tell, all the restrictions from the old trial basically, PLUS you can't use anything above master craft gear. that includes your CA's and Spells i believe
  20. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

..... Wow, that's bullcrap. I was kinda sad that the addiction that was EQ2 had passed and I started to move on, but hearing that this is what I'd have to put up with just to come back and play for free just serves as a repellant to coming back.