Plushie Citizens

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Bregdania, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Bregdania Active Member

Could we please have Norrathian Citizen Plushies? Plushies of each of the player races so that we can have them inhabit the houses we build and decorate. Gnomes, Halflings, Dark Elves, Ratonga even Humans etc, etc – you know what I mean.

As I’m decorating I have themes, and characters in mind that tell a story but that story goes totally awry when I start trying to add inhabitants to my homes with the plushie people that are currently available.

Sure we can add mannequins to fill the place up but we always have to make sure they are fully clothed or we have wooden faces and no legs when we wear some of those really nice appearance clothes that are available now. Recently I wanted to fill a ballroom with plushies who looked like they were enjoying the party. Take a look at the plushies we can use and even if the mannequins wear masks, they look totally wrong.

Please add your thoughts fellow decorators as I wonder if you have found ways around this problem.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is a good entry; you ought to reproduce it in its entirety on the Wishlist, if you're guilty about starting a new thread (don't be; I never am! ;->)! :)

And no, I haven't yet...the only thing I can think of is maybe having the mannikins wear the full-face Lucan d'Lere or Antonia Bayle masks you can get when you run the Loping Plains Haunted Mansion quest a second time in the same year (in a chest, in the kids' bedroom; think it's your choice, and I think it only works once a year, so you'd have to run it a second time in each of two years to get both). Those are the only things I've seen (though that's not saying much) that give a full-head look without a completely concealing helmet (though those look cool, too). ;->

Uwk
  3. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Yes yes YES! Please! More people! It would be great to have a male and female of each playable race, and to be able to customize them, like in the character creation screen.. so there would be endless variations. I wonder if that's even possible? Maybe also, have them "wear" outfits like mannequins do? As it is, we have mostly monster plushies, research apprentices( which are very limited in outfits, looks and not something you can easily generate a bunch of!) We need more people to decorate with! I hate using mannequins to populate a place. they look so... dead.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Alanducar Active Member

This would be very cool, i could fill out my empty cities with real citizens from the game. I would love to do this at some point. It would add substance to the towns/cities/homes i created in the past and would breathe new life into them. The only issue would be trying to cut down the already capped item count i have on each home i have finished lol.
  5. Bregdania Active Member

Thank you for agreeing with this idea people - it really would be wonderful to see this idea come true one day.
    To Uwk - Thankfully I do have the Lucan and Antonia masks and use them a lot but it looks pretty crazy on the dance floor with the pair of them appearing umpteen times over dancing together - albeit they wear different clothing but it is good for a giggle.
  6. Rawl Well-Known Member

It would also be cool if you could give them a small script of things to say when people approach or click on them. That would really add to a story line environment.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sounds almost like we'd like some Dungeon (or Guild Hall, just thinking of the guards) capability in our homes...twist my arm and throw me in that briar patch. ;->

Uwk
  8. Quickpaw Active Member

Love to have me some Kerra plushies...well, all the races really. I'd like 'em best if there was a way to choose their default behavior, from mindless bickering to 'cheering crowd' mode to...well, the possibilities are endless I suspect. But just having 'em would be lovely for sure.
  9. grlnxtdr Active Member

I'm glad I read this Before I made my Post, because I was about to ask for a way to "Clone" our avatars to make Plushies for our houses!
  10. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I remember getting all excited the first time i saw one of the Guide collectibles that were from the doll collection. I soooo had my hopes up the end reward was a plushie of the guides. XD I'd still LOVE to see more "people" plushies.
  11. krizet Active Member

Please please customizable mannequins with regards to race... and real faces/heads like the apprentices. RECIPE OF COURSE :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Quickpaw like this.