Plundered house items from CoE

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ellys, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Ellys New Member

So....we have "discovered" the rug in Sleeper's Tomb. But do any of the other CoE zones have house plunder?
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

This came up a while ago, around release time. Nothing else was found (at least in the solo zones).
  3. Ellys New Member

Le sigh. Don't they know nothing steps up play in their dungeons (especially once you've exhausted the loot table) like interesting house items? Not ugly ones, but things that have intrinsic beauty and value to the decorator in many of us. Indeed, I cry out loud! Who supports Marketplace so well but us who decorate? Who else explores the tools we have to create beauty from so little? We accept chipped furniture, rugs with stains, love seats that look like something unnatural happened on them, and do our best to incorporate them into our homes in a way that they serve both function and beauty.

I say to you developers out there, GIVE US RUG AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANERS!! Don't give us something interesting but mock us with ugly stains. While we whine about the items put on Marketplace, and ask more craftables, we still purchase and build and move forward with our plans. You finally give us drapes that are black, then sell white ones to tease us, knowing that white is so much more versatile.

I know my laments will go scarcely noticed, it is the lot of home decorators and designers. We build. We create. We innovate. But we could use a little loving too. I mean...what use is experimentation with furniture. How about with experimentation you change wood skin or color of the item? Something simple like that would be awesome. The higher the level of experimentation, the more "desirable" the skin that results.

Anyway, I trudge off back to the mundane world until I can return to current projects, yet unfinished.

Salute to my fellow decorators on Guk, Antonia Bayle, and wherever you may be

Ellys, aka Annyia (my decorator extraordinaire)
    Karrane and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Kisy Active Member

Edit: So I was going to say that a guildie was talking about this last night, then I realized.... Ellys IS MY GUILDIE WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT IT!!!

Ok Elly, you may smack me now.

LOVE YOU!

Don't worry Elly, you aren't the only one who has ranted about "dirty" house items. Occassionally in the Homeshow chat I've seen it go on quite a rampage. <3
  5. Ellys New Member

Silly woman. I am sure there are many other Ellys out there in the EQ world :p Besides I never smack...you may PL my swashy instead~~~~