Please, state your [age] and your [class]

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by cyberman, Jul 7, 2013.

1. cyberman New Member

Greetings,

Please, tell us your age and your main class -> warlock,paladin,etc ... Please say whichever it is.

Thanks a-lot.

Waiting for your reply!
  2. Seliri Well-Known Member

think i started my SK when i was 16 or 15 ...1st an iksar on Blackburrow/Oasis? then a gnome on Nagafen... o_O
  3. Fictional Reality Active Member

Race: Gnome
    Class: Conjuror

[IMG]
    Feldon, Seliri, Guroleil and 6 others like this.
  4. Elostirion Well-Known Member

How exactly do you plan to parse out factually accurate responses from ones which aren't?
    suka and Finora like this.
  5. Regolas Well-Known Member

Who cares?

I'm 31 and play a ranger (original main), inquisitor (raiding main) and have a bruiser, zerker, warden and coercer also at 95.

I started playing EQ1 in 1999 at the age of 18.
  6. Chilton0585 Member

I am 28, I play an Inquisitor.
  7. Tetrol Well-Known Member

Age 51, so many alts lol - probably SK, Inq, Ranger, Warlock in that order
  8. Tajar Well-Known Member

Age 29, my main is an Inquisitor.
  9. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

...why?
    Milliebii, suka, Finora and 1 other person like this.
  10. Oldtimer Active Member

I'm 73, main is SK, but I have others. Been playing pc games since rogue.
  11. Kilar Active Member

I'm older than some, younger than others. My main character info is in my sig, click on the sig it will lead you to my 8 alts.
    Feldon likes this.
  12. Raff Well-Known Member

56....avowed altaholic....I have no main per se..but I guess my current favorites are my mystic & Paladin (hi levels) and my assassin / defiler (mid levels)...but that could change at any given time. Especially the mid to low level toons which I'll delete & re-roll on a whim if the mood takes me.
  13. Oldtimer Active Member

I may be going senile but wasn't this gnome wearing red and standing up earlier? And the post hasn't been edited? FR what's happening?!
    Barbachauf, Guroleil and Seliri like this.
  14. Seliri Well-Known Member

looks like the LORD God has decided our plane divert from its intended path... O_O''...
  15. Estred Well-Known Member

If he has it linked to EQ2u it will update.
  16. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

40 and my main is an Illusionist.....well maybe my guardian...err wizard?
  17. Unayan Active Member

I'm 60, my main is a SK.
  18. suka Well-Known Member

well, being ageless has its benefits. most women don't tell their true ages. let's just say i am extremely old with an even older soul and an eternal youthful outlook, lol,. and like most on this game, i have been reborn many times and look forward to being reborn many more in a never ending cycle. age is something that is relevant only to those who think they never existed before now. i have always been,a nd always will be and therefore am ageless, timeless, and eternal. i play 3 toons at 95, wizard, warden and ranger. i also have every single other class in varying degrees of evolvement.

hehe and during this cycle i can honestly say i have been here longer than any that have yet replied. i am kind of proud of the fact that i have been here so long during this cycle.

Fyuri:
    [IMG]

aerfren:
    [IMG]:
    Loati:
    [IMG]

yeah i'm only a little proud of them. good girls.
  19. suka Well-Known Member

oh and i forgot to say, I am Suka and I am an altaholic. shall we start an altaholics anonomous? (they are kind of necessary so i can cope with being a lot of other things like a packrat.)
  20. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

I am 30. And I play a Froglok Monk. Best race and class in the entire game. No question about it. And I am all for an alt-aholic's anonymous. I may need to enter one of those. Although I have been extremely addicted to my frog for a while now.

[IMG]