Please roll back game to Before the patch on Oct1

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Majestic, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Majestic Member

Please roll back game to Before the patch on Oct1

Ok is confirmed. A pally on Skyfire. Just did the Air PQ in Library. Died like 7 times. I used to take on almost half the zone on me without a scratch and today only 2 trash killed me. My overall HP has also dropped. Submitted a ticket on Thursday and have not got an acknowledgement yet either as just saying we working on it or yay or nay.

Usually tanks and healers notice changes sooner than other toons. But am 100% sure the patch has messed up something in game. And am guessing the developers don’t even know that they have caused such huge imbalance since the patch.

So whatever you are doing in preparation for new Xpac has meesed up the current Xpac. Just a headsup and I hope people who been affected start noticing it soon and say something about it before things get even worse.

PS. nothing absolutely nothing has changed on my char .. armour same, buffs same, AA, weapons adorns pets mercs (which I don't use much anyhow), familiars mount all the same. so no is not me.. I even Committed AA back and forth to another AA set and back to what am using currently just in case. and didn't make a diff... I should not be taking this much damage this easily by same trash in SOLO or PQ which did not do a scratch on me before the latest patch.. something is not right at all .. PLEASE someone on DB end take a look at what has changed and either fix or reverse it ASAP.
  2. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I'm betting its intentional. I'm just glad its after I wasted a bunch of status and plat gearing up a Paladin. #lessonlearnedagain

@Majestic - I'll send you a direct PM and let you know what I've found (that's changed).
  3. Majestic Member

OMG OMG OMG I just used Celestial standard and advanced sta, crit bonus, abil mod and pot on some of my armours and jewelry then happily went to see the stat increase to find out I almost lost 400 points yes 400 points in my total crit bonus...

I give up .. this is beyond crazy

PS meanwhile no news from tech support .. can someone knock on their door and wake them up? am having a fit here lol
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

If you haven't gotten an initial response from CS, I recommend adding something to your ticket to let them know that. I know that seems strange, but it's worked for people in the past.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Xianthia like this.
  5. Majestic Member

Thank you Dude for your suggestion. I have added 4 additional comments because I just went to do doomfire solo with a wiz and when I got out of there I lost another mil HP and no matter what am doing cant get it back. and as I said before I just used bunch of celestial infusers specially on increasing Crit Bonus.. and when I was done I realised I almost lost 400 points in crit bonus instead of gaining .. am so annoyed .. anyhow am on my 4th comment on tech support since Thursday.. all very respectfully explaining what is happening to y toon .. no cursing no shouting no nothing but so far no one has said a word to me on that end. lol I have never played any other game but EQ and EQ2 cause to me they are the best .. but I think I have come to the end of my road with this game after so many years... things are getting very messy here. and am not happy at all.
  6. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Today is Saturday, so sadly it's unlikely you'll see a response until Monday. It's unfortunate that no one replied on Friday, because now you might have to wait. :(
  7. Majestic Member

Thank you for your moral support Juraiya. I am in no hurry anyhow as long as they respond and fix my issue. I know a wizzy in my guild been also losing HP for the longest time. She said and I quote: "It seems every time I try to update or upgrade stats whether through new armour or Infusions... it seems like they have purposely made it so that we do not gain more stats' because every time I try to increase stats I actually end up losing stats rather than gain". And this been going on for a while but for them to remove pally defences and on top of that losing crit b, HP instead of gaining when I did the infusions.. that is bad.

At raids everyone agrees that for a pally with crapy DPS I actually do well holding hate.. well those days are gone now for me since even few trash can get my health to drop to 20% very quickly looooooooooool.

On the bright side of things I have to say... I REALLY DON'T THINK EVEN DB AND DEVELOPERS OF THIS GAME KNOW HOW SOLID THE BASE OF THIS GAME IS... And is sad that they almost scratching the base away little by little with every new idea that they implement in game.

I just tried the much anticipated coming up hyped game AoC Apocalypse... And I have to say EQII combat beats that game hands down. The combat mechanics of that game is so crappy and primitive that will take months for MMOers to get the hang of it.. everything is click of keyboard buttons from changing armour, weapons even healing is horrible and requires too many keyboard keys pressing. Ranged and even locating your target is a task by itself and is horrible there in that game also...

Not to mention simple things like turning around 360 degrees while fighting is purposely impossible in that game.. Yet it is one of the most anticipated games talked about today. Just because the mechanics are made so people who played xbox can play it better... Yet almost everyone who played the other game even those with xbox type experience agree the combat mechanics of that game is crappy and horrible …

LOOOOOL so to me EQII is still full of tons of potential compared to new hyped games coming to market … if only DB would believe in themselves instead of giving up on game and coming up with these crappy ideas that they've been coming up with lately.

I hope somebody in DB reads this and starts changing course of EQII for the better instead of trying to terminate it, by implementing bad ideas that only makes players angry and more upset on daily basis.
    Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Majestic Member

YAY at my Tech brothers :) they came back to me and answered my ticket :) BUT...

from their answer seems to me they are bit busy and perhaps overwhelmed. They suggested there are too many variables in my char code for them to figure out what the problem is and suggested I delete cache files, redo AA, and take off my armour and put it back on and then they closed my ticket as solved.

I think they did not have time to read my comments to understand when your main takes on the whole zone without scratch then suddenly after the doomed patch of last Tuesday suddenly only two or three of same trash in a SOLO ZONE mind you gets you killed... that is a huge change for us as players and can put us in our grave. can someone please just roll back to last Tuesday patch?

Any players here good with programming ? can anyone help? cause from the looks of it their answer was too bad for your main you are on your own lol
  9. Kug94 New Member

I will agree that over all mechanics EQ II is better, however everything else is going down hill and fast.If they do not stop messing with our toons there is not going to be anything to play this game with. I really feel for you and what they did to your pally.and by the way it sounds they couldnt give you an answer because they themselves don't know what is going on with the players characters. For the past few months my wizard has been loosing hp like crazy. and not just a few million.No matter what I do to build it back up they take it away as if I am not suppose to have that much which is not alot to begin with. The harder I work to build her up the faster they take away and then some.I know that I am not the only one, more people have complain with the same issues. I have also notices spells not going off like they should and my dps is not as strong as it was and yet I have done nothing to her. And no this is not happening because of a buff or anything of that nature. I have looked at all areas of this. I hope that they line your issue out with your pally and with everyone that is dealing with this bull. Good luck!
  10. Majestic Member

It is all back to normal and fixed after the Patch update on 09OCT19. Though still missing 40mil HP and about 300+ crit bonus but fixed the crit Bonus with temp adorns to cover the loss for most part. 40mil HP gone though.. but at least defences are back on working so never mind the HP I can live with 40mil less HP. fingers crossed until next patch lol