Please open a new zone instance @ 20 players

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Siren, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Siren Well-Known Member

Harvesting on Kaladim is nearly impossible; most every node in every t2, t3, and t4 zone is gone, all the time. I've been trying for days. With 58+ people on a /who per instance of any given zone, it's impossible to get enough mats to craft the simplest things, never mind attempt rush orders.

Please open a new zone instance for each zone once it reaches 20 players. That would help alleviate this problem.
    Momo and Rosyposy like this.
  2. pleasenerfnecrosthanks New Member

20 is way too low especially for overworld zones, EL opens up at 50 and I've seen places untouched with 60 in the zone.

If you're purely harvesting there's a few instances as well
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Generally it's 100 people in a zone that triggers the next instance.
    Momo and Breanna like this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Way too many for zones to support. :(
    Momo, Breanna and Siren like this.
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

Not much help in Tier 2, but really how much T2 mats do you need other than what you use to level up crafting with?

Tier 3 and 4 both have an instance you can harvest in.

Tier 2
    Antonica, Commonlands, DLW, FFS

Tier 3
    Thundering Steppes, Nek Forest, Zarvon's Tower, FMG

Tier 4
    EL, Zek, Cove of Decay
    Momo and Breanna like this.
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

I've already tried Zarvon's Tower. I'm a Q and it is Freep-side and doesn't respawn when you leave/re-enter, so traveling there took much longer than it was worth. Thanks anyway, though.
    Kalika and Breanna like this.
  7. Nygosh New Member

It respawns, I did my harvesting in there but you cant kill any mob or collect the pages from the ground as these trigger the lockout and it becomes persistant
  8. Siren Well-Known Member

Ah, I had one 4-skelly linked group aggro to my 16 monk so I had no choice but to kill them. Also, I collected several pages off the ground wherever I went. Oh well.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

Zneri advice are as always half useful , Cove of Decay has 30-39 nodes but mob will be agrresive till around 39 so it is pointless if your crating level is above or equal to your adventure level. I just went to check and you get no timer harvesting, not even need to rest.
  10. Atan Well-Known Member

The weekends are particularly contested for harvesting, I generally don't bother and wait and harvest on a week night.
  11. Tominator Member

In a pinch, you can harvest at the broker. Algernon never disappoints!
    Siren likes this.