Please make all Shineys tradeable!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Thundercloud, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Rargo Active Member

Please free the shinies! ! !
    Rosyposy, Rhodris, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  2. Prayos Well-Known Member

3. Beee Well-Known Member

I really would like to get old collection finished.. but the (old) NOTRADE shinies kill the fun
    Cyrrena, Finnwizz and Sigrdrifa like this.
  4. Cragfire Well-Known Member

I'll vote to "free the shinies!" as well :)
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Beee like this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

I hate it doing instaces with an alt and if a NOTRADE shiny, which is needed for the main drops, it cant be looted
    Cyrrena, Lateana and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

I got all tradeable shinies from BoL collection, just missing some NO-TRADE from heroics, but I lost intrest in collecting them.

NO-TRDE shinies from solo instancec are gifted for free to other players instead pf giving them to alts who would need them.

Make all shinies tradeable - at least heirloom
    Finnwizz, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  7. Drona Well-Known Member

I have the exact same problem but I am two minds about the solution of making them heirloom :)

This is MMO after all and its nice to see some player interaction and lets be honest these days players won't interact with each other if not forced!

At the end of the day the devs need achieve a balance and "most" things are heirloom anyway so I can live with this being not heirloom.

This is coming from a person who gave away no shines to guildes while cursing at dev since my alts need them too!
  8. Scalo Active Member

i support keeping no-trades. it was introduced for a reason.
    on the other hand, making the reward more useful would be nice. no big deal right now, those shinies are just for obsessive collectors atm anyway.
  9. Inyuyasha Member

I also support the No trade shinies... but the drop rate is horrible...
    the 100% drop rate during PoP was bad because there was so many times that the the shinies just went to rot

the current~5% drop rate is not good either with the current frustrations from it.

I would like to suggest a tiered % drop rate
    Say Solo 10-25%
    Heroics 25-50%
    Challenge 60-80% range
    that way there is still incentive to run the zones to get the shinies but there wont be so much of the angst from not getting one

just my 20 plat ( adjusted for inflation)
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Vunder Well-Known Member

FREE THE SHINIES!!!
    I too have just about all the collections finished, except the no trade ones.
    Beee and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

All I am missing for BoL and CD are the No-Trades on at least three of my toons.
    Beee, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.